SOTW #24 - Freestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rascal

i think i totally understand... but just in case... can you define "freestyle" : P whatever i want to do ja?

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Yes, freestyle basically means anything. So create a tag with your own will, except that it must still abide the rules.

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
People again. It is freestyle. The theme for this SOTW is freestyle.

So you want to know what freestyle means in GFXing?

Just like what dark_9tails said, you can basically do anything. ANYTHING. As in any style you want as long as it is not beyond the basic SOTW rules. Because when you break down the word freestyle. It becomes "Free" and "Style" meaning you're FREE to choose any STYLE.
So if you still don't get it, the dictionary is your friend.

/ends mockery

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Are we still sending entries to darky with the separation of the forums and everything? Or is this not going to happen anymore? v_v

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I do know that with the seperation, the data Emmie has will not contain any data about the newest WOTF or SOTW as those all started in October 2nd and yeah... she has till 26th september or something?

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
I think I'll still be the one to host the voting thread for this SOTW, unless my power has been taken that is. And this forum apparently needs to find a new Soul mod to take over my position.

Status
Not open for further replies.