SOTW #22: Collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
It means to work on a tag with another gfx-er. And how to do it? You (or maybe your partner) would first create an unfinished tag so that your partner could do a bit more of adjustments on the tag you've sent to him/her. Save your unfinished file in .psd form and upload it in some kind of uploading sites (e.g.mediafire) to send it over to your partner.

Oh, do tell me who your partner is when you've sent your entry.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
seems so :/ unless [MENTION=195]Biomega[/MENTION] did one
I didn't. Nobody came up to me to make one. I asked Aker to do one, but my Gimp doesn't open his layered PSDs. I told him to upload again, he didn't. He told me to come on friday, but I have opened by MSN the whole day, and he did not came.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
I didn't. Nobody came up to me to make one. I asked Aker to do one, but my Gimp doesn't open his layered PSDs. I told him to upload again, he didn't. He told me to come on friday, but I have opened by MSN the whole day, and he did not came.

W8?

You never did tell me what format to upload it in...:wtf:

and Whats your MSN name? sigh...

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
You never did tell me what format to upload it in...:wtf:
It's obvious that you should upload it in a format that supports individual layers, like PSD and what not, since Gimp's opens all.

I have many tutorial PSDs laying around, all of them opened in layers. But not yours, for some reasons. My msn is in my profile. I will open my msn client, and I want to see you there. NAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.