Status
Not open for further replies.
Theme
Polka Dots

Winner

Entry #1

Biomega

Congratulations on winning!

However, let's not forget the the other entrants who worked hard on their entries! :

Entry #2

-Gundam-

Entry #3

Lovely.

Entry #4

Hadriel

Entry #5

Cid

Thanks to all members who participated!

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Really? I did? Man, I am happy. Kinda. I mean, I have been GFXing for 3 years now, and this is my first sotw to win. I never thought I'd win, I mean, it's kinda blurry and not clear enough, and the colours are terrible. I am the only one that didn't put in a render -- you see, it's not a rule of thumb to have a render.

Shout out to No.3 and No.4 --- no.2 and no.4 needs more time on Photoshop.

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
^Since your entry is most likely to be misinterpreted and some will say you used bokeh effects which I know isn't because if I assume, you're entry's polka dots is made with a brush, right?

I'd really say that #1 and #3 followed the theme exactly and not only #3. Since there are several ways of using the polka dots effects afterall(excluding its use in lighting). Only that, #3 lacks a certain flow and appeal. It is appealing in color but it looks kinda bland in terms of its flow, because, just as what I said, the whole flow of #3 is wholly exploded everywhere that it doesn't move my eyes to a certain direction which is the focal despite the tag being small in size.

Congratulations, btw, my dear.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
^Since your entry is most likely to be misinterpreted and some will say you used bokeh effects which I know isn't because if I assume, you're entry's polka dots is made with a brush, right?

Congratulations, btw, my dear.
Thanks. And no, just made it using the round brush, copied it around, and made a pattern. I kept the pattern and resized it, sometimes made it bigger or smaller in the back, and sometimes in the front. The background has a scratch brushed on it on a yellow-orange surface. But I don't know they turned so blurry at the end.

I picked purple and green colour because they are, you know, they are complementary colours. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.