Some of my old Writings

Serph

I am The Light
There pretty cheesy but hey i'm a cheesy kind of guy.
Please be nice ;please;

Beyond the clouds, I’ll show you love and what it means, let you see that it lies in front of you, but you may not see it. Maybe there’s a wall blocking your view from seeing it, but for me, I’ll break it down, I’ll help and if you still don’t see it, I’ll make a new meaning to it. The word love, it may not mean anything more than a word, but to me it’s everything. I’ll hold you dear, I’ll make that word turn into something you can understand. If you can hear the heart in my chest beat faster and faster, you'll know it’s not just a word. I don’t care how long it will take to you to know what it means as long as you understand it.

Stars are just as bright as you are to me. Even when the sun is out, you'll find a way to show yourself to me.
Stars, I wish on one, and that wish is being with you, but the wish is already true. You're with me in my heart.

Bring the light, shine it bright, show me your beautiful face, show me your kindness, give me your heart, let me show it to the world, show them the light in your heart and I'll show you how bright mine is, let mine shine. Time to climb on my arms, let me hold you, love you, kiss you. Living in the moment, move according to your heart's beat.

I’m in a world that binds me. The corners I turn, cut me. When I take the path that lies right in front of my eyes, I see you reaching your hand out to me. I reach out to you, and somehow those chains are gone. You unbinded me and saved me from those corners that cut so deep. I know it’s my turn to unbind you and save you from those corners. I’ll hold you tight and never let you go, never lose you. If you stay with me you'll never feel the pain of the corners and the chains, but look up at me and you'll know everything. It’s ok because you’re in my arms and mine alone, I can keep you safe

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stars are just as bright as you are to me. Even when the sun is out, you'll find a way to show yourself to me.
Stars, I wish on one, and that wish is being with you, but the wish is already true. You're with me in my heart.
\

I like that one most :3 Short Simple but just enough to give the message :3 Sweet writings you have XD