So Guys? (Girls post Questions for Guys to Answer)

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Guys, if you could pull off skinny jeans would you wear them?
No they could cause damage to the area down there we need a blood flow for.

Would you feel intimidated or uncomfortable in some way if your partner earned more than you/was more successful in work or school?
Personally i dont care about the status of who i am dating or interested in. What counts is the feeling you get when you see them each day. Now there are a lot of men still stuck with the idea that mean hve to be the bread winners....but i feel that as time goes by the ideal is changing more towards my thinking.

ladies does being able to make you laugh make a guys approach towards you less awkward?

feel free to mention whoever you want to drag over here :)

But alot of guys DO wear skinny jeans O_O. Well, no future babies for them i guess.....

"ladies does being able to make you laugh make a guys approach towards you less awkward?"
Yes thats very helpful ^_^ It makes you think, "oh, he's not creepy, he's just friendly" but usually i becoming the awkward one then >___<

Ahem* Gentlemen: What is your view on stuffed animals?

@和平 @Arachna @Chimer @Crom @dark_9tails @FeltLyner AshGrave @InfiniteMonkey @Laughing_gaara @Lovely. @Manga Wolf @midnight22 @Mrs-Gackt @Mystic @noex1337 @Notorious @Owl @pimpd2331 @placa_placa @Ryu_Kaiser @The Great Observer @Xiga [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION][/COLOR]

Placa

News Editor
I've been mentioned!!!! ;omg;
If I could pull of skinny jeans I still wouldn't wear them. I....ahem....need my space ;>.>;

Would you feel intimidated or uncomfortable in some way if your partner earned more than you/was more successful in work or school?
And I guess I would be intimidated a bit but I still get to reap from the benefits ;gun;
What is your view on stuffed animals?
As for stuffed animals. I like them but I'm not going to go out and buy them. Never felt the urge to. If given one I'll accept it.

Girls:

Would you find a guy who cries attractive or a turn off?

How much of truth do you think is in the saying "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"?

[MENTION=1312]placa_placa[/MENTION]!!

ladies does being able to make you laugh make a guys approach towards you less awkward?

yes definitely, since it feels like it takes away the pressure of having to consciously flirt back. However, it could be a problem if the guy is trying too hard or something. Also it risks landing you in the friend zone :/

Well if I was attracted to someone it wouldn't be a turn off if they cried, crying is just natural reaction to some things, and I'm not heartless. As you as you guys cry stoically it's all good. :)

How much of truth do you think is in the saying "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"?

None at all, evolutionary biology indicates that homo sapiens evolved on Earth several hundred thousand years ago.... actually I think there is some truth to it since men and women tend to have a certain different set of experiences in life, but I would also wonder how much of that is due to natural/biological differences as opposed to gender roles. But overall it seems we tend to have more in common than not, and differences are due to the individual rather than the gender.

now I'll ask another question:
Who would you want to take the initiative when asking someone out, man or woman? Who do you think should take initiative?

Um...I plan to have kids and I happen to think some people look like idiots wearing them.

Hell no! If she is smarter than me then she will be a challenge to keep up with. We'll never grow bored of each other. If she earns more money than me, then I will be able to stay at home and raise the kids and become an author.

What is your view on stuffed animals?

I buy my sisters, mom, nieces, aunts, and god daughter stuffed animals. I thought of buying one for one of my ex-girlfriends, but we broke up cuz she was cheating and I never got it.

Ladies: Why do all women seem to go for the guy that will treat them poorly and resist the good guy who not only wants, but would treat them properly?

Who would you want to take the initiative when asking someone out, man or woman? Who do you think should take initiative?
Well, I don't think the initiative really matters so long as the person is truly sincere. I do believe that people should be honest when someone asks them out and they aren't interested. I've seen people get really hurt from it.

Ladies: Do you think a guy should always pay for everything when he is dating a girl or should they share the cost of seeing each other?

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Ladies: Why do all women seem to go for the guy that will treat them poorly and resist the good guy who not only wants, but would treat them properly?
Not all girls are like that. But the answer to this question from my perspective would be : Girls just like bad boys. It is the "domination" /breaking the rules / alpha thingy. Animalistic instincts. What can i say. ;evilgrin;

Ladies: Do you think a guy should always pay for everything when he is dating a girl or should they share the cost of seeing each other?
;hmm;

Is this a trick question?

I don't like it when guys pay everything for me. I feel like a "thing" then. I think the cost should be shared. Only in some cases. As an example a romantic dinner for your gf. If you ask her out and you take her somewhere.Like that. Then i think it would be really horrible if the girl has to pay half of the bill. ;gun;

Now then : here is a question.
I almost forgot.

Guys : When girl is all emotional and clingy. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Guys : When girl is all emotional and clingy. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Oooh had this experience before.

It truly depends on the situation.
If the girl just went through some sort of emotional trauma then she has no one to turn to but me and I would welcome that.
Emotional and Clingy is how she will be and she is seeking refuge for her state until such time as she can be more stable and be on her own.

There are times however when a girl seems clingy but there is usually a good reason for that. Sometimes is the lack of bond that she has with her parents or particularly her dad. In return she seeks that sort of bond with her boyfriend and that can be really bad. Guys in general, we are just wired differently than girls are and there in lies the problem.

Its an emotional thing for women to do such things. That is why women have a bigger capacity emotionally than guys. There is no comparison. Guys are just not that way.:)

So it really isn't a bad thing. It just depends on the guy's capacity to understand why a girl is like that.

Key word is 'seem'. Well anyway... they must see something in him even beyond the rudeness, maybe he can be funny or charming at times, but then also insults her and ignores her so she feels like she has to try harder to keep him? @_@ I guess it's easy to see how ridiculous that is from outside a relationship but within one like that it's harder to have perspective.

No, I think they should share the cost, especially at the beginning of the relationship. Personally I like to pay my share because I want to feel independent and also not have to feel obliged to compensate him in some way if he pays for everything.

Its an emotional thing for women to do such things. That is why women have a bigger capacity emotionally than guys. There is no comparison. Guys are just not that way. Infinite I'm sort of... uh... surprised? that you would say that >.>''

another one:
could you be attracted to and/or date a someone who was taller than you without feeling insecure?

Its an emotional thing for women to do such things. That is why women have a bigger capacity emotionally than guys. There is no comparison. Guys are just not that way. Infinite I'm sort of... uh... surprised? that you would say that >.>''
I mean that with the utmost respect of course. Its like this. We as men could never bear the burden of having children nor rearing them by ourselves though some men have done it but its not in our nature due to the emotional and pain capacity that women have. Its a compliment to say the least. It is such that I am trying to say. Just read the previous paragraph and don't just isolate that last one you quoted me on.:D I'm sorry to have offended you if I did.

In instances of emotions, we men are just wired differently because of our nature in the scheme of things. If we are emotional, we tend to hide it well because we are expected to do so in the face of danger and calamity. Oi, someone has to stay calm and collective in order to move forward. ;)

another one:
could you be attracted to and/or date a someone who was taller than you without feeling insecure?
Yes. Height does not matter at all. As a matter of fact it is quite fun actually.

The way I see it, its my confidence that is stable that is why I can do that. I can't however speak for other men.:D

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land

I'd say so, I wouldn't want to talk to a guy that was always serious, would get kinda boring and awkward... But I'm awkward enough as it is. >______<

I've never seen a guy cry before. D: But if I liked him and he was suddenly crying for no reason, then yes. But like if it was something serious, then no. I think it would be kinda cute, actually, lol.

It feels like that sometimes, but we're all the same underneath, right? >___>

Why do all women seem to go for the guy that will treat them poorly and resist the good guy who not only wants, but would treat them properly?

I don't... So pass.....

Do you think a guy should always pay for everything when he is dating a girl or should they share the cost of seeing each other?

My dad says they should... But that's him, and his oldfashioned thinking... But sometimes yes, like what Arachna said, but not all the times, I'd feel like a free-loader if I did. >____>

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
Why do all women seem to go for the guy that will treat them poorly and resist the good guy who not only wants, but would treat them properly?

that's no bad guy for a girl if she wanted him, there are only men that have no courage. Honestly that's it.

for me I would be bull shitting to say no. I would toot it and boot it.

You know having a chick taller than me by like an inch ain't bad but like 3 or 4 inch differences would make me feel off.

that's no bad guy for a girl if she wanted him, there are only men that have no courage. Honestly that's it.
Not true. Just because she wants him doesn't mean he's not good for her. Also, if he's an ass to her, then I have a hard time seeing a guy like that as a man in the first place. I am the new old fashioned type of guy. I will do alot of the things that my older gentlemen I knew growing up did for women, but I do believe that a woman should be equal with a man which mean sharing in things like cost. (depending on the circumstances) I would treat any girl I am involved with the same way I would want my mother, sisters, nieces, and daughters to be treated.

I mean that with the utmost respect of course. Its like this. We as men could never bear the burden of having children nor rearing them by ourselves though some men have done it but its not in our nature due to the emotional and pain capacity that women have.
You're my brother and why we see eye to eye on so many things, I must admit to disagreeing on this. Men hold a greater capacity than they themselves often realize. Let look at it this way. When a man and a woman are in a relationship and they both are truly invested, a break up could and would be difficult on both, but if it hasn't been good for a year before they part ways a woman will likely have spent the last 3 to 6 months of the relationship emotionally detaching herself so when the split happens, she is a little further to moving on. The man on the other hand won't usually deal with his emotional fallout until after the relationship is over. It could take him years to get over her and he may even spend that time attempting to rekindle the old flames between them. Men tend to attach deeper then women realize and say a guy is a husband/father and his wife dies, the loss is usually a loss that can never be recovered from and he will spend his time, energy, and life making sure that the legacy of the love between he and his wife (the kids) are looked after.

I am so attracted to women that height is rarely an issue. Although I tend to date my women shorter than me, I have found that I am much more excited by the thrill of "climbing that mountain."

When girl is all emotional and clingy. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
This is always a touchy subject for me. I would say its a combo effect and that the outcome will decide if it was good or bad. I have found that I tend to attract women like this and it usually leaves me with emotional scars. While the way Monkey say some are clingy, I have been exposed more times to the clingy girls who are for lack of a better word "broken."

They have been traumatized in relationships previously and when they realize that you are not the kind of guy they usually are involved with, they attempt to seperate quickly. In my experience, the guy will be more stable than she is and their relationship revolves around him repairing the damage previous guys have caused. At the same time, the guy himself becomes emotionally attached to her. The only drawback to this situation is that in 90% of the relationships I know of, my own included, the girl usually leaves the guy afterwards. This will after a period of time, cause a guy to become guarded in the future and may even damage him for future women as emotional damage to a man seems to be near unfixable.

Ok I got two questions for you ladies.

Do you feel that a woman should refrain from dating the friend of her ex?

Would you ever date a guy who you have been friends with for years?

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
@TGO: its the girls choosing for their selves, choosing her likes; who's for anyone to say she's should find another.

The question itself sounds like a person with no back-bone and desperate, looking for love in the wrong places. Beside any guy who want a girl willing to take emotional abuse is going to be in for a bad relationship

@TGO: its the girls choosing for their selves, choosing her likes; who's for anyone to say she's should find another.

The question itself sounds like a person with no back-bone and desperate, looking for love in the wrong places. Beside any guy who want a girl willing to take emotional abuse is going to be in for a bad relationship

I dont disagree with the first part of your statement. People do tend to choose their own misery. Now the second part of your statement sounds a bit like an aspersion against me as I asked the question. Also, you can't say that a relationship is gonna be bad because the girl was willing to take some emotional abuse. Emotional abuse is sometimes something that is done unintentionally, but that is just someone being less than considerate to their significant other. If you aren't willing to attempt to work through it and leave at the first inconsiderate thing your partner does, then you might as well stay single.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Attention everyone~ :3

While I love the back and furth discussion and the insightful answers ~the boys can go to This thread for all their questions to the ladies :3

This thread is solely for questions for guys =D

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
@TGO: why would you think of me making aspersion of you, when I clearly stated its the question itself I have a problem with. You're getting full of yourself, clear your head.

[MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION] How would it be that I am getting full of myself? If you weren't casting an aspersion against me, then it would have been simple to say that you were not. If someone asks a question and you make a statement like, "The question itself sounds like a person with no back-bone and desperate, looking for love in the wrong places", the questioner could view it as a slight. I did.

If you don't see it, then I don't think I could get you to understand what I'm saying through discussion and I don't see the point in doing a back and forth over it.

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
its when ppl think I have ill intent and think I'm purposely trying to slander. You don't think about what I wrote and interpret it as insult as fast as you can think.

reason why I will state you're full of yourself thinking I'm out to slander. Its this kind of thinking that makes me think you have other things to worry about then my sentences on here.

You have made several statements, but none have been that you did not make the statement with ill intent. I did not say that you did, but that it felt a bit like an aspersion. You state that I don't think about and interpret your statements as an insult as fast as I can, which is in itself, an insult to me. Let's be clear, you never stated you had an issue with my original question as you claim.

@TGO: its the girls choosing for their selves, choosing her likes; who's for anyone to say she's should find another. The question itself sounds like a person with no back-bone and desperate, looking for love in the wrong places. Beside any guy who want a girl willing to take emotional abuse is going to be in for a bad relationship
I considered your statements and even gave my own views, but you attempt to make allusions in your later responses of me having other "worries" instead of simply addressing your original statement that I had taken exception to.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Alright, guys. Stay on-topic please. And play nice :3

Question for guys:

Why is it that some of you hate on those 'bimbo' girls with a passion, yet if given the chance you do not even hesitate to date/whatever them ? :0