So Guys? (Girls post Questions for Guys to Answer)

tyron256

turnabout moderation
maybe that should be in another thread, this one isnt really the place for it. if its directed to anyone it could be a topic in itself .

guy to girl questions are in the the "hey ladies" thread.

but i do agree with cruss in a sense.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
You really won't. It all depends on the guy. For me I'd look over to her a lot even if I don't realize it.

Oh, yeah. If he acts like an idiot around you. You can tell the difference from when he talks to his friends compared to you.(So group dates can help that a lil').

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
how would you know if a guy is interested in a girl?
In my experience they will try to find some way to talk to you even if it is small talk. He may look at you when he thinks you aren't looking. Of course it does depend on the guy though. Some may come up to you and just tell you that they are interested in you.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
If a guy is interested in you he'll most likely be easy to figure out unless he's the shy type then just go up and talk to him and if he acts shy and kinda uncomfortable, but tries to hide it and keep the conversation going then he's probably attracted to you.

or if he is having a bad day and looks down in dumps, even if hes friends are talking to him, go say hello ask him how he is, if he instantly cheers up and looks like his worrys aregone, he likes you ^^. (its how my last gf got me >.<)

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Why are men so attracted to boobs? What makes a guy ditch a girl with smaller boobs for a girl with bigger boobs sometimes?

Nothing special really imo. :p
It doesn't really matters for me, I'm really attracted to eyes :) but the reason for this, well for some guys, is maybe.. yeah like one other guy said.. hormones, and some guys are just a little perverted :D

Ray

无限之剑制
Some people do since guys within the teenager range prefer girls with huge bust size or have a big butt. Or maybe both who knows.

Well others who just wanna have fun and not perverted won't as long as shes kind and helpful friendships can be formed easy.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Hmm I'm not easily angered by petty things but I would say all the gossiping girls do can get rather irritating at times. Also when girls get mad at each other they tend to go for the jugular and say things they think will hurt the person the most, I don't like that.

I know those aren't really things related to what girls do to guys but I haven't really had and bad experiences with girls so I got nothing lol.

Serph

I am The Light
yea i agree with you Shadow gossiping girls are annoying and for me some times girlie girls "omg look at my nails there soooo cute oh i like that pink bag" o.o ill die >_>

i dont really mind if girls gossip (its what the live for lol)even if its about me or anything(i just dont let it get to me),but girls that are too clingy annoys the crap out of me.makes me think if they are ever mature.

Nothing really makes me mad, but I don't really like girls who are all..."slutty" like. You can usually tell who is and who isn't.

I also get irked by the girls(or just people in general) who spend all day texting everyone. I mean, thats all they ever do.
Texting just annoys me >.<

Some people do since guys within the teenager range prefer girls with huge bust size or have a big butt. Or maybe both who knows.
I'm not really concerned with that stuff, personally. I mean, how can anyone think a butt is attractive? Isn't that what they crap out of? As far as the chest goes, if they're too big it's actually pretty gross to me. I'm not too concerned for either of them, I'm more of a "cute face" guy.

Amayze

銀製の天使の剣士
The only thing that annoys me is when girls talk about the stupidest stuff ever. It makes no sense and they usually end up arguing with one another about it.