So Guys? (Girls post Questions for Guys to Answer)

The thread is kinda dead..
Do you guys look at how the girls look like before be friend with them?
nah sometimes but most of the time personality i could care less how they look unless their like you know (no offense) but really it doesnt matter how they look i just befriend them if i feel like it really

I dunno if someone asked this.. I don't wanna read all over to this thread... so here's my question...

If a girl confessed that he likes you how can she know that the boy feels the same way too?

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Well honestly that has a lot to do with the specific guy being confessed to. All guys will express their feelings in their own way, and some guy's don't know how to express their emotions or are too embarrassed to do so with people around.

That being said if he feels the same way there should at least be a sense of happiness in his face or nervousness (the two often go hand in hand with us guys).

I'm sorry theres not much more I could offer since like I said all guys are different and only someone who knows the guys normal personality and mannerisms can read his feelings.

[The thread is kinda dead..
Do you guys look at how the girls look like before be friend with them?]
Yes but normally I simply use looks to determine what I think their normal personality is once we get to talking I use that as my point of reference for whether or not I like them or not as friends or otherwise. If I look at a girl who dresses up in the latest fashions and smiles alot I prepare myself for a time of just listening while they talk. Dresses in leather with multiple piercings I will not actively go out of my way to talk to them etc. But actually talking to them for awhile is how I ultimately judge a person.
[If a girl confessed that he likes you how can she know that the boy feels the same way too?]
What Shadow_Strider said essentially covers it but personally I'll go out of my way to talk to and be with the person, use a real smile and wave when I see her, and listen intently and quietly when she speaks only interrupting a few times when I feel it is needed or expected. If its someone I like I don't act nervous in their presence but if its someone who has confessed and I don't I get overly nervous around them and try to take paths where I won't run into them as often but I will still try to make them happy till either they lose interest or I can find someway to let them down easy.....hard as that is.