So About Drugs

Well lets talk about drugs. I love the stuff, weed, lsd, shrooms, pills etc...its all good fun. Talk about your drug habits. I'm a pot head (marijuana enthusiast). Anyone love trees?

Das Gottlos

(*・_・)ノ⌒*
I've partook once or twice in the wacky tabacky. My primary drug that I've used in LSD, though I havent used it for probably two years now; its hard to get once your dealer stops doing drugs.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
I personally have no interest in, or desire to use or even try any of them. I find it quite stupid in fact. Why slowly kill yourself for a temporary euphoria that is never as strong as the last time? It's an inverse proportion of doom. The longer you do it, the less effective it is, therefore you get even more, thus destroying yourself faster. Not to mention expensive as all hell. I know people at my school that sell cigs for $3 each. And people buy them.Stupid. No point.However, I am very much FOR the legalization of Marijuana in the United States, but not for the same reason as some of you.The reason I'm for it is quite simple. The economy would be fixed.Think about it. Sell them like cigs. Box them, carton them, TAX THEM. We obviously know a lot of people smoke it, so if it's legalized and sold like cigs, then there wont be any need for secrecy, smuggling, etc. So a LOT of people will buy it.Can't post any source material, but I'm sure it could be confirmed with a google search, but the money the government would get in taxes from Marijuana would be enough to fund the government to get our economy outta the shitter in less than 4 years. On top of that, again, since it's legal, there would most likely be a vast reduction in crime. No need to smuggle, sell in allies, break legs of deadbeats, etc. etc.So that's why I'm for it. Plus I'm sure the skyrocketed sale of munchies would help too

[quote name='"Das Gottlos' date=' post: 27688"']
I've partook once or twice in the wacky tabacky. My primary drug that I've used in LSD, though I havent used it for probably two years now; its hard to get once your dealer stops doing drugs.
[/quote]LSD is fun. I tried it once and had a really good trip. It was at my friends house and we sat around playing CoD 4 and listening to Pink Floyd. Listening to dark side and tripping is one of the craziest experiences I've ever had. I'd try LSD again but its kinda expensive around here and it always leaves be burned out the next couple days. @Kaiser Cockles Drugs are all about the experience and a different kind of fun, kinda like sky diving or bungee jumping. Its fun (more fun than the regular everyday stuff). Everything kills you if you do it in excess (drinking alcoholic, eatting too much) sitting on your ass playing video games all day makes you dumber and is bad for your health (lack of exercise). I agree, marijuana should be legal, its got medical properties that help people with cancer regain a healthy apatite. Its good for your eyes (cataracts) and it also helps with anxiety or sleeping problems. One of the most beneficial plants that grows on this earth. Tax revenue would also bring in a lot of money. I think it will be legal my 2020, its said that in 1980 34% of parents had tried marijuana once in their life. By 2000 that number was 65% (NY Times article on prop 19). Soon its going to be in the 90%+ range and peoples attitude towards marijuana as a "harmful drug" will change and soon it will become legal. I know my generation is going to try and legalize it.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
I can agree with you on the recreational aspect of it. Sure, that's fine, it's for the experience, and it's a good point. It's just that unfortunately, while even if it was the intended case, more often then not, their addictive properties kick in and that's where shit goes downhill. If they weren't so addictive, I think peoples' aspect would change a bit.It's just I personally don't want the experience. But that's just me.Yep, those are good points I forgot about. Compared to regular cigs, Marijuana isn't much more harmful to you, on top of the medicinal benefits. Didn't know about those statistics, but it doesn't surprise me. Not that it's a bad thing, though. And hell, this generation IS trying to legalize it

i only drink.. not using drugs or anything..kikikikiand owh well.. i know some of them :)but it's just because for the peer educator thingy that my school did :Dand i'm kinda like one of them :Dowh yeah.. but there's one of my friends who use drugs...pot head and the others...

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~' date=' post: 27692"']I can agree with you on the recreational aspect of it. Sure, that's fine, it's for the experience, and it's a good point. It's just that unfortunately, while even if it was the intended case, more often then not, their addictive properties kick in and that's where shit goes downhill. If they weren't so addictive, I think peoples' aspect would change a bit.It's just I personally don't want the experience. But that's just me.Yep, those are good points I forgot about. Compared to regular cigs, Marijuana isn't much more harmful to you, on top of the medicinal benefits. Didn't know about those statistics, but it doesn't surprise me. Not that it's a bad thing, though. And hell, this generation IS trying to legalize it
[/quote]Marijuana is not chemically addictive like cigarettes or alcohol. It's also not harmful for your body at all. The only harm you can get from smoking marijuana is through the act of smoking. If you smoke anything, what you're doing is inhaling the fumes that are coming directly from something being burned. Depending on what is being burned, that fume will be more harmful than others but something like marijuana, you can smoke everyday, every hour for all your life and that tiny little "harm" that comes with the act of smoking won't ever pile up and surface as a symptom or cause any harm.

I've done lsd, shrooms, mescaline, exctacy,coke, heroin pills, dxm, weed obv.i drink and i smoke cigarettes too. >_>i've been dying to try salvia and dmt.i normally walk around my neighborhood, go to the beach, or stay home when i'm tripping/smoking.my shrooms experience was insane. i was playing cod and i swore it was like being the game.that same night me and my sister were walking to the park and we saw these two distinct lights side-by-sidein the middle of pitch blackness, so i began to my sister about will-o-the-wisps and dared her to walk with me towards it. i swear, i never felt such fear and excitement.. it ended up being a car parked in the middle of the lot, though.generally all my experiences have been incredibly psychedelic and spiritual.

Don't mix the holy herb with other synthetics , aye ? Not even a drug , marijuana . One of the most useful plants on the planet - pretty much every single part of it can be used . Out of hemp you can produce over 15000 products among which the most durable and high-quality cloth , fuel even . For much more info watch The Union .Out of the chemical shit . . I've tried amphs , pico , salvia-like opiates some shrooms[not chemical :/] . The moral I learned in the end is that it's all shit . Weed is all I need ~

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
ah drugs... lolz you bunch of drug addicts~alright well pills with alcohol were my drug of choice (in the form of Hydrocodone)Was hard to stop since they used to make me just want to sleep all day which is exactly what I wanted to do to escape my life.I've had marijuana once, didn't really do much for me, I didn't care for the smell at all it made me want to vomit but that's just me. I guess you get used to it after awhile but I'll never touch the stuff again. I don't smoke but a lot of my friends do to relieve some of the stress from college so I've become accustomed to being around it. I still drink but don't do pill anymore, started affecting my system. Been clean for like 2 years. as for legalizing marijuana I'm on the fence about that, leaning more to no