Site Suggestions

A

Admin

Okay We need site suggestions. Please submit any ideas you want to have for the home page. Besides the manga reader.

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
^That' would be cool, like if we went portable, would it be possible to have a like MT app? For like the iphones/smartphones/ipods and stuff?

i doubt there's some1 who capable on doing that in this site :/

well anyway i have some suggestion

since there's few colored nickname here why don't make some Legend so the one w/o authority won't mislead us?

Sanae

Staff member
I recall suggesting that elsewhere (when one of the threads with name run downs), but that would help ^^ It'll also help for members to know who to go to for what specified section ^^

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Come to think of it, bookmarks! Where you can bookmark your favourite manga and it will show when it was last updated~

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh with bookmarks uhm .__. what I missed with mf is that I couldnt save what the last page was I read :/ I dunno if that is possible but I'd like to be able to also mark which chapter I read last >< surely with big seires like One PIece I still am trying to catch up with ><

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
ok, guess no apps.... but still..... xD

What do you mean by advertisements though? Cause I've been on some sites that have pages constantly popping up on advertisements, and I'd click them on accident, and it'd get very annoying. ><;;

Bookmarks would be cool though, so you can keep up with the manga you've read... I always end up forgetting which mangas I have read and never read the updates. ;______;

Sanae

Staff member
Most ads that are placed on vB sites are usually on the top of the page or on the side (left side most of the time), so it pretty much stays away from the clickable parts of the forums xD? I actually use addblocker, to avoid them xD; Especially, the audible ones >_> Although, the placement depends on the format of the page ^^

"Congratulations! You've been chosen to win a free Nintendo Wii." I kinda miss hearing that upon logging into AE xD

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
[quote name='Wolfnagi']I meant that we need to advertise our site -.-"[/QUOTE]

That makes more sense.... sorry for being kinda eh....

Anyways, that'd be cool..... but like that could kinda be accomplished if we advertise on the sites that we have accounts to... Like we could advertise on Deviantart, and other places that we know have loads of people who like anime/manga.

----

My computer won't do it, it keeps popping up all the time... I don't really go on that site any more unless i can't get access to the others. ><:

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Oh yeah, GenerationOtaku has a really awesome new updates on the main site. I still go there to read it, even though I rarely even log there.

Jimzy

Newsboard is fine. :D

Okay, here's mine:

MF-based:

Statistics

+ Helps promote the forum

Top Manga/Most Popular Manga/Most Viewed Manga

+ Encourage readers to read a manga that they aren't reading.

+ Helps promote Scanlator's Manga whether it's new or not.

Latest Release(s) Banner(s)

+ For non-listed mangas in top 50 or something, but still, many followers.

FAQ

+For guides and tips

Own Idea(s):

Instant Share/Like button for latest releases

+To inform everyone (their friends in other sites) that they like, recommend, or love a certain manga.

Facebook, Twitter, Blog Links

+Admit it or not, it's the fastest way to promote. xD

Contact Us

+For viewers-only(or even forum members) problems consultation