Sig Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiss

function Swiss()
You could have left it anyway, or you could have just closed it and then re-open it whenever we are ready to begin. But instead you decided to cost me one post

Nori

No I couldn't. Having an open poll gives people the ability to basically vote for nothing. What's the point of making a battle thread when there's nothing to battle against?

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ July 27, 2007, 12:30 AM) [snapback]9529[/snapback]</div>
WOW only one entry so far, lmao, that sucks. Where's the rest, isn't today the dead line?[/b]
Where the hell is yours? Talkin bout only one as if you're not part of this battle..........

Swiss

function Swiss()
lol, I hate this contest and it hasn't even started yet

I HATE THIS CONTEST AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Mentally Unstable and Entombment are out of the contest because they did not submit a sig in time,

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ July 27, 2007, 3:12 PM) [snapback]9541[/snapback]</div>
Eh, you actually didn't submit yours in time either. it's 1:31 AM which is your 12:31AM so you were late too.[/b]
:dry: :huh: well the time on my computer was saying otherwise.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nomxis @ July 27, 2007, 4:30 PM) [snapback]9542[/snapback]</div>
im submitting my resident evil 4 sig.[/b]
I'm going to pass on some advice that a wery wise :blink: and disturbed :biggrin: person once told me, learn to use brushes. It seemed like only yesterday.

I'm working on mine right now. Didn't get a chance too last night

Edit: Well, I'm done. Not the best but meh, threw it together in like.... 15 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.