Sig Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment @ July 22, 2007, 2:59 AM) [snapback]9165[/snapback]</div>
For the simple fact that 50 Cent is there, it isAlso, you stole my panda[/b]
ha he's my panda now :tongue:<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mentally Unstable @ July 22, 2007, 5:15 AM) [snapback]9174[/snapback]</div>
Oh yea Swiss this sig looks alot better than the other one.[/b]
gracias

He's still my panda actually. Anyway, I haven't quite started yet. So, I'll probably just throw something together quick the night before, or the day of

Nori

I haven't started yet either....but I'm better than Swiss and Mentally Unstable, so I'm not worryin about it. Entombment is my comp lol.

Heh. I've already got what I'm gonna do mainly planned out, and just in case it doesn't work out I've got a couple different ways I can go in mind ;)

hehe but you not better than meeeee...*runs away* *walks back* soo there arent any sigs entered (i dont think) is there gonna be an extended due date whatever for them?

Ok I tried sumthing earlier on but not sure is Im gonna use I'll make one more 2morro if it looks better than todays one Im gonna enter with that.

Oh Nori, Swiss might be able to beat our asses. lol

Swiss

function Swiss()
Speak for yourself If I can't win with quality I'll win with quantity and Nomxis has to vote for me it's in his contract as a member of my fan club.

>.< hehe.

i might just add my resident evil sig on here...i was making a L one but since skewl has started and all i gotsa lots of homework to do >.<

Swiss

function Swiss()
So who's going to make a poll thread for this topic? I would except the last time I tried to create a poll topic it didn't turn out so well

Status
Not open for further replies.