Shocking moments in anime

monochrome factor :D when they started transforming, or marginal prince when each character started singing .. i was like...oh come on..u can't be serious :p

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
if u want transformation, the best is in sailor moon and tokyo mew mew :d about 5 mins every episode :D, at least :D

true true...but that is not the point here, ok..let's forget the transformation part.... shocking was the fact that a dude from marginal prince went into a fight and after he hit the first dude he started singing as he was fighting, hitting and singing...can u even imagine that? and to be perfect..it was a lame lovey lovey song .......

seto no hanayome...

full of surprise... such as mermaid has mafia organization, how the main character Nagasumi successfully avoid every assassination attempt from his mermaid father in law Seto Gazoburou, idol Lunar was a mermen, her father was terminator like guy, & every episode was crazy and nothing is impossible.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
As I said in Chrisakacloud's intro, School Days was awesome! =D

Most shocking moment in anime for me is when Shou Tucker fuses his dog and his daughter into a chimera and then later gets brutally killed by Scar... that was... shocking

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Bakuretsu Tenshi

When Jo KO's Meg so she won't follow her!! Didn't see that coming!!!

Ergo Proxy

Hahaha!

When you find out what Vincent actually is!!! ). One of the best moments in that anime imo.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Disappearance, when it is revealed that Yuki is the one who changed reality cause she just can't stand Haruhi....

Really, stoic character do have feelings~!!!!

Sanae

Staff member
Don't forget spoilers in case anyone hasn't seen the series ^^

Shuffle: When Asa's mom was revealed as the girl they did experiments on in the other world.. That she wasn't human <3

Or, at least one of shocking moments xD;