Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES!!!

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES is going to be released on the PS2 in the US this April 22!

If you haven't played Persona 3 and you own a PS2 then shame on you go out to the store buy it and play one of the greatest RPG's. If you are one of the Persona 3 fans meaning you have played Persona 3, then you will LOVE FES. It takes place after the final battle of Persona 3, and players get to see what happens to everyone in the aftermath of the games conclusion.

Lead a group of high school students with a dangerous extracurricular activity: exploring the mysterious tower Tartarus and fighting the sinister Shadows during the Dark Hour, a frozen span of time imperceptible to all but a select few. However, the end of their quest is no longer the end of the story. Witness for the first time the aftermath of the final battle and the students' struggle to find meaning in their new lives. (Game Stop)
Here is what you can look forward too in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES Package:

• Acclaimed by critics and fans - Experience the definitive cut of 2007's award winning Persona 3, which garnered tons of critical acclaim and the adulation of a devoted fanbase.

• More than just an expansion - Persona 3 FES contains an enhanced version of the original game, loaded with additional new quests and events, Personas, cutscenes, a weapon synthesis system, the ability to change your characters' clothes, and a hard play mode.

• 30 additional hours of gameplay - Take the role of Aigis in a brand new Persona 3 episode that plays as a full game with original story, cutscenes, objectives, and seventeen new music tracks.

• Incredible value - The enhanced version of Persona 3 game and a brand new game make for 120+ hours of gameplay, together on one disc.
(Game Stop)
So not only will we get to play FES but we get a Super Version of Persona 3, and the game will only be $29.99!

If you couldn't tell by now I am quite pleased about this upcoming release.

Kenzou

pink spider
Well I might just have to go pick up Persona 3 then. I've been bored with the games I own and PC games are getting dull.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Persona 3 is not your typical RPG it is like a RPG, High School Sim, Dating Sim, and a dark story all merged together to create an Epic Video Game experience.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol you can get to dating status with all 5 at the same time, you have to be very very careful though. But once you reach dating status you can drop you guard because the status won't lower once it reaches dating.

Serph

I am The Light
Yea the game over all is very good like shadow said PG, High School Sim, Dating Sim, and a dark story thats the first like this and the game was very fun and wait ps3 doesn't play ps2 ? my cuz plays his ps2 games on it