Shana vs. Saber

godofwar7

If she has Avalon, i don't believe she is.

Or did it only apply to destructive forces, i forget.

So i just looked it up, and it says it affects ordinary living beings, which Saber is not.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
[quote name='godofwar7']If she has Avalon, i don't believe she is.

So i just looked it up, and it says it affects ordinary living beings, which Saber is not.[/QUOTE]

The winner is decided so easily. lol

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Tch,

Shana lose, badly.....

Saber just use Excalibur and game over.....

Might as well pit Saber vs Cap,

Which she obviously still pawn Cap.......

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='godofwar7']If she has Avalon, i don't believe she is.

So i just looked it up, and it says it affects ordinary living beings, which Saber is not.[/QUOTE]

No, Avalon doesn't restricted to destructive force...

Coz Avalon took the user to another dimension/plane...

Saber wins this easily.

Avalon pretty much make her immune to all kind of attack, even Ea that can split Earth and show the glimpse of truth.....

and the sword.....the sword of promised victory vs normal katana.......which one do you think will win?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Hadriel']

How was that even remotely related to the discussion at hand?
[/QUOTE]

Rape thread = Curb-stomp battle.

Go check MF Battle-dome relating rape threads, Hadi xD

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Rape thread = Curb-stomp battle.

Go check MF Battle-dome relating rape threads, Hadi xD[/QUOTE]

I really don't think that this is a curb stomp battle. Both Shana and Saber are both extremely powerful.

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='Hadriel']

I really don't think that this is a curb stomp battle. Both Shana and Saber are both extremely powerful.
[/QUOTE]

Even if both combatants are extremely powerful, does not mean it always become a close battle...

Since you should also considering to what extent each combatants can/cannot do(in other word their 'limit' of power).

Example:

-Silver Age Superman vs Chousin from Tenchi Muyo! verse; both are ridiculously powerful, SA Sup could towing 12 planets using chain with one hand and Chousin could reset and recreated an entire Universe in a mere second.

But it obvious that Chousin win this battle, since she's capable of doing something in entirely higher level than SA Sup could ever be...

In this battle, it just mean Saber is more uber than Shana that the two can't be compared together.

That's what most people considered as rape or curb-stomp or babyshake in battle thread...

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='sircuss']Even if both combatants are extremely powerful, does not mean it always become a close battle...

Since you should also considering to what extent each combatants can/cannot do(in other word their 'limit' of power).

Example:

-Silver Age Superman vs Chousin from Tenchi Muyo! verse; both are ridiculously powerful, SA Sup could towing 12 planets using chain with one hand and Chousin could reset and recreated an entire Universe in a mere second.

But it obvious that Chousin win this battle, since she's capable of doing something in entirely higher level than SA Sup could ever be...

In this battle, it just mean Saber is more uber than Shana that the two can't be compared together.

That's what most people considered as rape or curb-stomp or babyshake in battle thread...
[/QUOTE]

Maybe we need to set some rules for Battledome

Otherwise, people who rarely go there won't understand the term........

Sanae

Staff member
Lets keep in mind that just because things may have gone bad at MF doesn't necessarily mean they will go bad here ^__^ So lets try to keep this friendly, shall we?

Also, lets keep this between Shana and Saber ^^ Feel free to make another thread for Saber and Cap ^__^