Shakugan No Shana III (Final)

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
lol, Ero have changed to Mikoto xD

That aside, OBJECTION~!!!!

I DO NOT AGREE THAT SHANA SEASON III IS THE FINAL~!!!!!!

There are much more plot in the novel that is unused so unless the show is more that 50+ episodes, they aren't going to adapt all...

ESPECIALLY SNAKE OF FESTIVAL YUJI~!!!!!

Read the damn link............

if you still haven't noticed

they already skipped some parts of the LN during S1 & S2 , specifically Yuji's development to what he is now.

Q~Q all you want, i'm sticking to what i read.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Misaka Mikoto' timestamp='1307649162' post='149637']

Read the damn link............

if you still haven't noticed

they already skipped some parts of the LN during S1 & S2 , specifically Yuji's development to what he is now.

Q~Q all you want, i'm sticking to what i read.

[/quote]

I already read it and really....

Pre-Silver Yuji from LN is already shown a bit in S2 but not fully...

There is also Snake of Festival Yuji arc (which is quite long), the preparation of war and the war itself. Unless J.C is mega-expert, there is no way they can adapt around 10-15 volume of novel in 24 episodes.

And seriously, Season II actually wasted some of its time with school story fillers rather than the epic rise of Yuji to become Snake of Festival....

[quote name='Wolfnagi' timestamp='1307649529' post='149640']

I already read it and really....

Pre-Silver Yuji from LN is already shown a bit in S2 but not fully...

There is also Snake of Festival Yuji arc (which is quite long), the preparation of war and the war itself. Unless J.C is mega-expert, there is no way they can adapt around 10-15 volume of novel in 24 episodes.

And seriously, Season II actually wasted some of its time with school story fillers rather than the epic rise of Yuji to become Snake of Festival....

[/quote]

i already knew that..... =__=

Consider the following.

Season : Volume : Episodes ==== (Volume : episode Ratio)

Season 1: 1-7 : 24 ========== ( 1 : 3 )

Season 2: 8-13 : 24 ========== ( 1 : 4 )

Season 3: 14-22 : (24/26) ========== ( 1 : 2.6(3) /2.8(3))

S3 is pretty much near to S1...

Note:

~ I put in 26 since some animes run for 26 episodes and there are also others that run for more than that FMA:brotherhood (64 episodes) is a good example of this.

~ vol. 22 is the final volume of SnS

~ there are side story volumes (10, 14, 19) <= not really sure about this....

===

and let me ask you one thing,

why would they announce it as the final season if they can't adapt the remaining LNs to Anime ?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Misaka Mikoto' timestamp='1307651329' post='149654']

i already knew that..... =__=

Consider the following.

Season : Volume : Episodes ==== (Volume : episode Ratio)

Season 1: 1-7 : 24 ========== ( 1 : 3 )

Season 2: 8-13 : 24 ========== ( 1 : 4 )

Season 3: 14-22 : (24/26) ========== ( 1 : 2.6(3) /2.8(3))

S3 is pretty much near to S1...

Note:

~ I put in 26 since some animes run for 26 episodes and there are also others that run for more than that FMA:brotherhood (64 episodes) is a good example of this.

~ vol. 22 is the final volume of SnS

~ there are side story volumes (10, 14, 19) <= not really sure about this....

===

and let me ask you one thing,

why would they announce it as the final season if they can't adapt the remaining LNs to Anime ?

[/quote]

That's what I'm saying,

Unless they stretch the show, the remaining shows would be uninteresting because the epicness of the novel is gone, mainly because the show is too short~!!!!

[quote name='Wolfnagi' timestamp='1307651810' post='149658']

That's what I'm saying,

Unless they stretch the show, the remaining shows would be uninteresting because the epicness of the novel is gone, mainly because the show is too short~!!!!

[/quote]

like i said...

we still don't know the number of episode , since its still unannounced

to put it simply

24/26 is a good enough number, however i think this anime will go beyond that,

lets say somewhere between 30-50... (suite precure has been announced to air for 48-49 episodes)

so we can pretty much relax for now.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Misaka Mikoto' timestamp='1307652074' post='149665']

like i said...

we still don't know the number of episode , since its still unannounced

to put it simply

24/26 is a good enough number, however i think this anime will go beyond that,

lets say somewhere between 30-50... (suite precure has been announced to air for 48-49 episodes)

so we can pretty much relax for now.

[/quote]

Okay,

I'm buying your words for now.

If its 24 episodes, I will file a complain at JC.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
lol

If it would be more than 26 (half a year), then it would be 52 (one whole year). xD

I'm fine with 52. The more, the better xD

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I can't wait for the third season, I talked with a member at G2Anime a while back about the novels and the story gets really good and intense and sad. Although the series has been doing more of it's own thing and following the novels more losely. But yeah I'm really looking forward to the final season!

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I can't wait for the third season, I talked with a member at G2Anime a while back about the novels and the story gets really good and intense and sad. Although the series has been doing more of it's own thing and following the novels more losely. But yeah I'm really looking forward to the final season!
That's why I said,
IT NEED TO FOLLOW THE NOVEL MOAR~!

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Wolf is gonna die of fanboysim nyahahahaha

as for me. I only ever checked out season 1.

The last episode was ok. Shana summoned Alastor. Roast something and became naked. the end. nyahahaha

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Wolf is gonna die of fanboysim nyahahahaha

as for me. I only ever checked out season 1.

The last episode was ok. Shana summoned Alastor. Roast something and became naked. the end. nyahahaha
I ain't gonna die from fanboyism, Aker -.-"
Do some research before claiming anything -.-"
In fact, I HAD to kill Shana in zlol's AG......

watch s2 and the specials

:3
Agreed xD
Especially Shana-tan xD

Ничто не ценится человеком сильнее, чем здоровье и время аборт сроки
Именно поэтому основным принципом деятельности многопрофильного Медицинского центра имеется более 90 оборудованных автомобилей анализ аспират
При этом наши специалисты постоянно расширяют перечень медицинских услуг, применяют наиболее передовые и эффективные методики диагностики и терапии записаться к кардиологу
Для этого наш профессиональный персонал регулярно проходит курсы повышения квалификации опытный гинеколог

Федеральное государственное автономное учреждение Министерства здравоохранения Российской Федерации
От пациентки реабилитационного центра Шарафутдиновой Т нужен гинеколог
Ф гениколог
и моих родственников дерматовенеролог что это такое
Очень довольны и благодарны за доброе и хорошее отношение начиная с зав дерматолог в люберцах
отделением онкологии и заканчивая санитарками терапевт отзывы
Здесь чистота, опрятность и внимательное отношение к больным лабораторные клинические исследования
На самом высоком уровне работа хирурга, врачей и всего персонала где делать узи
Клиника оснащена самыми современными технологиями узи обследование
Начиная с приемного отделения, все работники центра очень доброжелательные отзывчивые аспират эндометрия
Особенно хочется поблагодарить Исаханова А хороший лор
Е консультация гинеколога
, Коваленко З узи люберцы
А Аборт Цены
и Барон Е дерматовенеролог
А узи в люберцах
лабораторно-инструментальные исследования
Всем огромное спасибо!!! Желаем вам процветания и крепкого здоровья! Везде бы так принимали и обращались как ваши работники Аспират
Благодарим Вас! Низкий поклон за маму!
Уважаемые пациенты! Поздравляем вас с Днем России! День России — это праздник любви и уважения к Родине, символ национального единства врач кардиолог консультация
Пусть в душе каждого гражданина будет место для любви к своей Родине!
профессионализм: в медицинских центрах более 30 квалифицированных врачей различных специальностей, среди них есть кандидаты медицинских наук, врачи высшей и первой категории, с большим опытом работы аспират