Shakugan no Shana FC

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Join this FC if you are a fan of Shakugan no Shana. You are allowed to claim one character, but please read the rules before doing so.

RULES: read before posting

1 - Only one claim per person. You can change your character once a month, but please don't abuse this.

2 - Trades are allowed, but post all details so we can update. Also approval from both parties is necessary.

3 - Post a picture of your claim. Do so in spoiler tags to keep the thread tidy, while you're at it.

4 - State clearly the name of the character.

5 - First come, first serve. No exceptions.

6 -If you are not an active member, your claim will be removed. 5+ posts required.

7 - Shakugan no Shana characters only. Other characters will be ignored.

CLAIMS

KH.hayate: Sabrac

Hadriel: Dantalion

Wolfnagi: Shana

HappyNisa: Hecate

Misaka Mikoto: Fumina Konoe

wow.... now this is hard........ i'll reserve Shana for Wolfie (since he's gonna kill me if i pick her) so i'll claim Sabrac, for being a badass and uses unlimited blades :3
[SPOILERA]
[/SPOILERA]

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
omg Shakugan no Shana fanclub :3
Yay lots of characters still available 8D
Hmm Hecate or Pheles or the little doll Marianna I loved her too hmm
D: D: D: D: D: this is actually quite hard xD

OKay I wanna claim Hecate
[SPOILERA]
[/SPOILERA]

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah I saw that lol i was making sureshe wasnt already picked. I was like whew he chose someone else in the end ahah but she's indeed soo cute ~~ I had to pick her >< I really like the bg of Pheles though and the doll is just too adorable aswelll but yeah Hecate won for me XD yay~~

aww,
Hecate is taken..

i'll settle for the next best thing
Fumina Konoe
[SPOILERA]
[/SPOILERA]

~hmm.. only one...

i'm saddened.. i also want the original Yukari Hirai (even if her time was short)