Shakugan no Shana Fanclub

Syanaide

Suigintou Love
I dunno, he's awesome in the intro.. but he still sucks atm in the anime so it's not a valid topic yet. Give it a few more episodes though.. Shana started training him with the sword at the end of the last ep.

Well seeing as how he pwns Shana in episode 17 I think that's a good enough reason as any to start a discussion about him being cool.

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
Ill join, Is it possible for me to calim "Nietono no Shana" The actual Sword? :p

Last edited:
Nietono no Shana is the name of the sword. And since it's technically not really a character I don't see how being able to claim it would make much sense. But if it's okay with Syanaide then who am I to spot you?

I cant wait until the full version of BLAZE is released. The first time I heard it it didn't really interest me that much but the more I listened to it the more it grew on me, and now I love it just as much as all the previous openings.

Syanaide

Suigintou Love
Ray thanks for updating the member list for me. I've been too busy with school and work I haven't been around much in the past few days. ><

Lancelot

♫ Lost my Music ♪
Meh, If I can't clame the sword, Can I clame Alastor the Flame of Heavens, He is a character.
I think Tengu have the rights to claim the katana. In Japan, character voting includes voting for the weapons/armors/clothes/specs/etc. (lol). And I think the katana plays as a major character (?) in the story.

By the way, I could like to join while claiming Khamsin Nbh'w.