Shadow_Strider's Relationships and Ethics Blog

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
A few of you know about my Blog in the Blog section of the forum, but I decided to make a forum here linking to it.

I will put up a new Blog Mon-Sat (Sunday is a free day) all on the theme of my Blog Relationships and Ethics. Right now I have some topics I want to blog about, but when I run out of topics this thread will be my topic source.

Starting Wednesday I would like you all to start posting topics (that fit the theme of my Blog) that you would like me to blog about. I will pick 1 topic each day (unless I have one already) and I will Blog about it.

Well then that's about it, I hope I can use my experiences and observations on life to help any of you with any questions you might have.

Relationships and Ethics

Last edited:

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol While this thread is to post topics you would like me to Blog about (which could be topics on advice), if you need help with anything I'll be happy to lend and ear (eye) and give whatever help I can.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Alright now that the Blog link is back up I REALLY would like some topics from all of you. Remember they need to fall under Relationships and Ethics and they can be questions for advice or whatever you want to know about me and my views/beliefs.