Shadow_Strider's Relationships and Ethics Blog

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
A few of you know about my Blog in the Blog section of the forum, but I decided to make a forum here linking to it.

I will put up a new Blog Mon-Sat (Sunday is a free day) all on the theme of my Blog Relationships and Ethics. Right now I have some topics I want to blog about, but when I run out of topics this thread will be my topic source.

Starting Wednesday I would like you all to start posting topics (that fit the theme of my Blog) that you would like me to blog about. I will pick 1 topic each day (unless I have one already) and I will Blog about it.

Well then that's about it, I hope I can use my experiences and observations on life to help any of you with any questions you might have.

Relationships and Ethics

Last edited:

ingeniousthinker

ıɹnʎǝʌolı
wow this is cool... is asking for an advice count here? Oniisan is really professional with this kind of stuffs... lol... xD

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol While this thread is to post topics you would like me to Blog about (which could be topics on advice), if you need help with anything I'll be happy to lend and ear (eye) and give whatever help I can.

BLue-FIsh

I have muffins! =D
o.o

Cousin-san is really pro at this eh? =D

Too bad I don't need this information right now at this age ^^;

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Alright now that the Blog link is back up I REALLY would like some topics from all of you. Remember they need to fall under Relationships and Ethics and they can be questions for advice or whatever you want to know about me and my views/beliefs.

Rei Ayanami

Pilot Evangelion Unit-00
Ethics? Does that mean I can't do... experiments anymore?

*Hides bonesaw*

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
you stay away from me with that....

Shadow, if i can think of a good topic, i'll hit you up with it

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
alright thx I had some topics but I forgot what they were (lol) when I stopped bloging due to the link being down.