Sex

What do the words "Roxas", "Quirino", "Magsaysay", "Garcia", "Macapagal", "Marcos", "Aquino", "Ramos", "Estrada", "Arroyo" and "Aquino III" have in common?

Jimzy

[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]: Of course. 8D
Not been there even once. Never ever traveled abroad yet. @.@
Dance? Why not! Would pole dance do? *pole dances for Riry* <3~

[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION]: O_O Haddy, they are the Presidents of the Philippines - in correct order. O_O

Jimzy

trorororor.
Depends. It can be a classification of an organism which can be determined through the sex organs or simply the act of satisfaction or the dance of pleasure.

Jimzy

Carpenter? LOOL YESSS! xD I did draw our house and swore to myself that I would be the one to build it some day. Unfortunately, after about 30 minutes, without drawing the main foundation, I quit. LOL

Carpenter? LOOL YESSS! xD I did draw our house and swore to myself that I would be the one to build it some day. Unfortunately, after about 30 minutes, without drawing the main foundation, I quit. LOL
OUR house? Do you have stalker-like plans for an imagined future with me? [MENTION=47]Jimzy[/MENTION]

Sanae

Staff member
Where did the sex go o.o?

What do you think has shaped your life thus far? Do you have a code of some sort you follow in your life ^^?

Jimzy

Very well , I wont ask who are you.
[MENTION=1268]Nameless[/MENTION]: Very well, I won't say that my name is Jimzy.

OUR house? Do you have stalker-like plans for an imagined future with me? [MENTION=47]Jimzy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]: LOL. I do have! :lovestruck::squee:

Where did the sex go o.o?

What do you think has shaped your life thus far? Do you have a code of some sort you follow in your life ^^?
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]: :skipping:
I guess failure has shaped my life thus far. :hmm:
A promise to my deceased gramma (and it's her 1st death anniv. today. :) ) at the same time to myself. What it is, a secret. :p
Why aren't you talking about sex in this thread?
Oh well, a spectacular event has finally happened! For the very first time, balls have made it in a cave! How big and deep the cave is, you must search!

We can talk about Mai (your avi.) mate. /smug