Sex with animals?

What the hell. Why in hell would you make a post about this. Are you F **k up in the head. If you are really in this. Then you are not right. How can you say it nice. It just worng. This Topic Is worng. This topic shouldn't be here.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ June 9, 2007, 9:52 PM) [snapback]7393[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Emmie @ June 9, 2007, 3:28 PM) [snapback]7388[/snapback]
<3 kids nowadays[/b]
Crazy aint he?
[/b][/quote]

If he said something like that in Poland, he would be instantly butchered.

*tries to imagine a butchered Punk*

Kinky~

Swiss

function Swiss()
I'm not even going to reply to this topic. But if the guy/girl who started this thread doesn't reply by tomorrow, i'm closing it or deleting it. For two reasons 1. Because This topic gives me a headache just looking at it and 2. Because there's no one here to use my mod powers on. Oh and one more thing, because this topic is sexually incorrect. lol. crazy.

Lol!! man this place is crazy!! I think he was doing a Borat impersonation..... U know "I like" or "it's niiiiice"

Dude that is seriously whack!! :laugh:

Funny though!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ June 20, 2007, 3:53 PM) [snapback]7720[/snapback]</div>
I'm not even going to reply to this topic. But if the guy/girl who started this thread doesn't reply by tomorrow, i'm closing it or deleting it. For two reasons 1. Because This topic gives me a headache just looking at it and 2. Because there's no one here to use my mod powers on. Oh and one more thing, because this topic is sexually incorrect. lol. crazy.[/b]
but u did did reply... O_O