sasuke vs itachi

Well this is what going on in the mangas at this point, who do you think will win this battle and why? I think sasuke might win because he has a lot of hidden stuff under his sleves.

He'll win because this is Naruto and the bad guys always lose xD

Plus he'll team back up with Naruto at the end to take down Madara.

Garbage. Just, garbage.

Unfortunately, it's almost set in stone that Sasuke is going to go wtfgodmode on Itachi, however that will happen. How important is Itachi's version of the sharingan (I forget the name) if Sasuke's lowered version can overcome in? It sort of belittles the importance of upgrading the sharingan in the first place. -_-'

As Zetsu said, Sharingan is a ninja tool, its effectiveness depends on the user...So Sasuke just has much more potential than Itachi as a Sharinagn user, and he is gonna wtfpwn his arse :)

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
We all know Sasuke wins, I even heard somewhere that Sasuke is Kishimoto's fav, I just hope he doesn't kill Itachi, cause Itachi>Sasuke, and even if Itachi dies I'm gonna count on Madara to kick his ugly face =D

cant wait to see sasukes last resort i think hes gonna use that jutsu back when he was pwning naruto and the gang in the cave and orochimaru stops him...but what i dont get it is how the hell is he gonna do a jutsu without any chakra???

amanda

cant wait to see sasukes last resort i think hes gonna use that jutsu back when he was pwning naruto and the gang in the cave and orochimaru stops him...but what i dont get it is how the hell is he gonna do a jutsu without any chakra???
Anything possible in the naruto world... and even if.. I think someone going to stop them both I dunno why >.>

Spoiler for manga. My Prediction is that Itachi would win.

V

[spoil]Sasuke Won. Itachi Lost T________T Read the newest chapters

BUT IT WAS BY DEFAULT!

rawr[/spoil]

i wonder if itachi purposely didnt pluck out sasukes eyes.cause in the end he did that *poke on the forehead* thing on sasuke which he used to do before also.

amanda

Yeay i know but what I think is that the snake guy going to take over itachi body and use it for his own.. that would be insane.

i think it was just a leftover snake from sasukes transformation into that hydra thing not really sure. but orochimaru is defiantly sealed for all "eternity" as itachi put it.