Sanada Yukimura (Sengoku Basara) vs Lu Bu (Dynasty Warrior)

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I was playing both Sengoku Basara and Dynasty Warrior when suddenly, it occurred to me.

What would happen if Yukimura really did meet with Lu Bu and duel.

Both are at their highest spirit and blood-lust.

Yukimura got his ultimate spear "Sparda" (Yeah, Capcom really do make cameo) and Lu Bu got whatever-his-spear

Who would win,

The haxx character in Dynasty Warrior

or

OYAKATA-SAMA~!!!!!!!!!

Yukimura

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Sanada+Yukimura+%28Sengoku+Basara%29

Lu Bu don't have his own Battle-dome profile, Aker

EDIT: Also

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Wolfnagi' timestamp='1306845277' post='142077']

I was playing both Sengoku Basara and Dynasty Warrior when suddenly, it occurred to me.

What would happen if Yukimura really did meet with Lu Bu and duel.

Both are at their highest spirit and blood-lust.

Yukimura got his ultimate spear "Sparda" (Yeah, Capcom really do make cameo) and Lu Bu got whatever-his-spear

Who would win,

The haxx character in Dynasty Warrior

or

OYAKATA-SAMA~!!!!!!!!!

Yukimura

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Sanada+Yukimura+%28Sengoku+Basara%29

Lu Bu don't have his own Battle-dome profile, Aker

EDIT: Also

[/quote]

Lu Bu Wields the Sky Scorcher. I genuine real weapon to have existed.

Anyway is this a match. Any one general can never stand on equal footings against the Great Demon Lu Bu.Except a few

Also as you say Lu Bu is a hax character. Did you see his new moves?

All his musou is all 1 hit attacks. But. The damage is like @#$%%Q$%!!! twice the amount of the other 40+ characters.

So yeah.

Lu Bu>Yukimura sadz but true.

This be the following scene to occur

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Unfortunately Aker,

Yukimura durability is around mountain level.

Lu Bu attacking Yukimura even with the latest version and 10+ musou attack aren't going to kill him.

Plus, he already solo team Naruto which consist of Sage Mode Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi and Gai.

Prove to me that Lu Bu can destroy mountain and I will say Lu Bu might stand a chance.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Wolfnagi' timestamp='1306845841' post='142083']

Unfortunately Aker,

Yukimura durability is around mountain level.

Lu Bu attacking Yukimura even with the latest version and 10+ musou attack aren't going to kill him.

Plus, he already solo team Naruto which consist of Sage Mode Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi and Gai.

Prove to me that Lu Bu can destroy mountain and I will say Lu Bu might stand a chance.

[/quote]

Im pretty sure this fella could destroy even regions.

oh and wow? FANBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYY

squeal much?

Naruto sasuke itachi and Gai?

ROFL.

Your description is waaay more epic than anything I ever seen in the battle profile.

Does he even know how to use genjutsu?

fail.

I think this be my last reply you epic fanboy troll

From what i have seen of the 2 characters, Yukimura has way higher durability, destructive power and speed. The explosions he causes in the anime are just ridiculously over the top, 1-2 full power hits and there won't be anything left of Lu Bu

Sanae

Staff member
I say Lu Bu ^__^ He's just baddass and I think Yukimura is out of his league when put up against Lu Bu xD

I was actually thinking of this, but instead of Lu Bu and Yukimura, I was thinking Lu Bu vs Keji Maeda ^^