S.E.S. Albums (K-Pop and J-Pop)

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
S.E.S. is a popular K-Pop girl group that signed with SM Entertainment. Lasting from 1997 to 2002, they were viewed as the female version of boy band H.O.T., another SM group who also enjoyed phenomenal popularity during the same years.

S.E.S. was the first highly successful female K-pop group, although they did not survive unchallenged: groups like Fin.K.L and Baby V.O.X debuted soon after S.E.S. and were also successful. Although an intense rivalry developed between S.E.S. and Fin.K.L fans, members of both groups have always stated that there was no rivalry and that they in fact were friends. However, while S.E.S. managed to consistently have high sales numbers for their albums (beating out all other female groups), it was Fin.K.L who won a daesang (대상) (the Korean equivalent of the Grammy Award) for "Artist of the Year", from various music award shows.

Through the years, the members have gone through various style and image changes, from cute to sexy to mature, without losing their strong fanbase. S.E.S. broke up at the end of 2002, and its members have gone solo to varying degrees of success.

Members

Bada

Eugene

Shoo

Here's a video for a preview: YouTube - S.E.S - Dreams Come True MV

S.E.S. (First Korean Album)

Tracklist:

01. I'm Your Girl

02. Oh My Love

03. Nonsense

04. Dejavu

05. Good-Bye