Rurouni Kenshin

Does anybody know the difference between kenshin and samurai x
because i can't any episodes for samurai x
when i look at it samurai x is the past of himura kenshin

Ive noticed that to.
Samurai x seems to be the movie of how he came to be tha battosai and his past while rurouni kenshin is his life as a vagabond

Nori

Samurai X and Rorouni Kenshin are the same thing. Samurai X is just the name the movie sold under as Kepgine said. I also think that it's called Samurai X in other countries and is known as the "international name" for the series.

Samurai X is about him becoming the manslayer and how he got the cross shaped scar and the reflextion dvd of Samurai X is about Kenshin's death and how he finally finds peace through death and his cross shaped scar fades away.

Yes, Samurai X is the six OVA's of Rurouni Kenshin. It was made by someone different so the animation is different but it's still good. A bit bloody but that's just a warning for those who don't like to watch anime violence.

u know, there is a difference in the samurai x and kenshin himura series.......the dubbibg is slightly different in the two. Also some of the english sentences spoken vary from each other slightly......For example....i'll show you how the names are pronounced differently
In Rurouni kenshin series In Samurai X series
Kenshin pronounced as Kenshi
Kaouru pronounced as Kori
Yahiko pronounced as Yoshi

these are just a few.....also there;s one more thing tat got my attention----In rurouni kenshin, kenshin always ends his sentence with "that i am", or "that you must", or That i will", or "that you are" etc., which i he doesn't in the samurai x version. Hope tat answers the question of difference between the two

I know how all you can get confuse. cause I had the same problem. But figure out everything but I can't tell what my answere is. It too difficult to explane. So the rest is up to you.

Honestly on a tangent, Samurai X is more violent, bloody, graphic, and artistic. As in the opening scene of Betrayl (first day of christmas break, bad spelling) when kenshin leaps up into the air, and cuts the person down in a downward slash attack, as in the head band cracks, then a red line appears around the head and blood showers out of the body, compared to when Kenshin is fighting Hannya at Konryu's palace, allthough it is artistic how his arms are made to look out of sync, when he is hit, no blood or pain, nothing. When Kenshin is fighting himself for Kaoru, he unleashes himself upon his opponent, and breaks his hand, and buts his sword into his stomach, and blood rolls out of his mouth. Two very different blood textures