RPG at Square Forums!

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Hello I was asked by Torrent (Carpe Diem here) a friend of mine at www.squareforums.com to invite you all to the forum and take part in the RPG they are creating there.

Here is a message from Torrent to all of you:

We have a forum pretty much dedicated to final fantasy. There is a ton other stuff to do on there as well. We also have an online RPG inferno system. It's an almost fully customizable game, that admins get to play around with, with original story lines and everything; Weapon classes, monsters, PvP battles, Weapons crafting, full stat customizations, A pet system and many, many more inclusions(even a triple triad card game!) and also clans in which members can join/team up and customize their own clan Headquarters.

It's an active turn system (so no sprites, unfortunately, we'd be so lucky.) that promises a lot.

Unfortunately at the moment it's in the early phases of development, but with your help, we can expand it and make the game really lively.

So if anyone is interested come over and give it a try. If you like it, good, stay on and play the story to the full! If not, that's also fine. It's not like there's an obligation, lol.

So,

I look forward to seeing lots of you guys joining up. lol
see you all there soon
I play the RPG there and it's good, and it's going to get bigger soon with their next update. Also I am in the clan 'The Five Lights' along with Torrent who is the leader of that clan.