RP Extraordinaire, now a rookie author...

What to do first...?

• Chronicles of Existence

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Detective Death

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Shattered Ones

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wishmaker

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
The Jest here, Because of my scattered brain focusing on too many places at once, I can't make anymore RPs until the ones I'm in are done. Logicaly enough, this means that once none of them become active, it gives me little to do. ...Now I am solving this with a nice story.

I must warn that I'm not, by any means, professional. Nor do I believe I'm as good as Sir Hadriel, or Sir Crestham. ....However, that is not stopping me from trying. Now then, I am going to post a poll stating which RP goes first. The one with the most polls I shall make first, then the runner up, and so on.

They are as followed:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chronicles of Existence- Learn, in detail, the beginning of existence, detailing everything in this multi-verse of ours (Me and Omni's (Diva Elly's)) leading up straight to the present day of our universe

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Detective Death- This one highlights two of my most unused characters so far. When life was created, Death was accidentally created as well, and its essense embodied into the first Grim Reaper and the supreme god of death, Xaruso. With his power, Xaruso also spawned two children to carry out his will, Soura, and Rousa, brother and sister respectively. These two learned to adapt to life and human nature, and realizing they need money to do things in life to keep that disguise, they decided to kill 2 birds with one stone. To gain money and to carry out their father's will, by starting a paranormal detective agency. They've done many mysteries for their clients and even the police from time to time. But their greatest mystery comes to them when one of their best clients a gruesome, inhuman, end.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shattered Ones"- Opposite to Detective Death, This focuses on the 6 of my more developed characters, The Pirstaleet, embodied fragments of the soul of immortality's source. The Fragments, are separated by morality like a white screen fading to black with each shade representing one of these. As such, they feel only what they're fragmented souls tell them to, and gives them little choice and immense pain if they try to feel what they aren't. Except for the 6th piece which nullifies this "denial of soul" whenever people are around her. They each go different ways that are respective to their acts, however a dark demi-god, wishing the reign of the gods, hunts these creatures to destroy the core of immortality, and the original piece, the master of the Pirstaleet, wants to become whole with them again. (This one's a bit more...sad, when you actually see the characters for what they are.)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Wishmaker- This is actually one of my first. Wishmaker is the origin and debut of one of my most interesting characters, Jacob Maroon Falcon. (No, NOT Raiden.) Who discovers that after an accident in surgery to save his life, he has the power to manipulate reality and summon those that are not real to his world. (Those he can basically summon, for example, Bugs Bunny to his world.) As he trains, he learns how to master reality manipulation to create orbs of energy to attack, and eventually portals to other dimensions. This story will focus on Jake and how he came to be what he is in the RPs, (Which is basically a good guy who is working for a bad guy who has good intentions. ....So an "Anti-hero", I guess.) and show how far he come from being a normal boy to being the "Champion of Reality".

-----------------------------------------------------------------

One more thing: ALL of these are joinable Stories, Need it be just for a cameo or be a character for the entire thing. I just need you to fill out this.

Name:
Alignment (Good, evil, neutral):
Appearence (Description or picture is fine by me.):
Power (If any):
Ability (If any):
Weapons (If any):
Items of Value (If any):
Personality:
Backstory:

Enjoy. :coool:

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
I think we made a decision. First I shall make Chronicles of Existence. .....Then I'll have to make a poll for the next 3.