Ripping subs?

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I don't want to watch Anime on youtube and the new Anime series Druaga is released with English subs on youtube when it airs in Japan.

I was wondering is there any way I could rip Gonzos subs off the youtube version and add them to a raw copy of the Anime?

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
I dont think there is a way unless someone else subs it, and its the complete name for the series Druaga no To the Aegis of Uruk

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Oh that sucks, and I know the complete name but sense the Anime isn't the first in the Druaga series I just called it by the name that is in all the installments which is Druaga. The video game is a prequel to the anime telling the strory of Gil (Gilgamesh) and Ki, and the title is The Nightmare of DRUAGA: Fushigino dungeon.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
When they start releasing anime in the U.S. around the same time they do in Japan, then I will feel bad for downloading fansubs. But until then why should we wait years to see an anime we want a can enjoy now?

Serph

I am The Light
yea i agree and i darkness found a better site that you can see Druaga no To: the Aegis of Uruk and Blassreiter online here is the link http://www.bosttv.com/gonzo/

EDIT:nvm have to pay to see the animes ._. lol well veoh has Blassreiter ep 3 and 4 english subs :p oh just found the eps 3 and 4 on veoh of Druaga no To: the Aegis of Uruk and the banner is the Druaga no To: the Aegis of Uruk so i guess the youtube guy went to veoh lol