Resident Evil FC

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades

Welcome Soldiers. So, we a made a crappy banner for a cool FC, but hey, we are talking about blasting zombies heads, so who cares?

Yes, I am a Fanboy. Yes, that's RE: 2. No, RE 1 was my first game.

You know, I wanted to buy PS3 for two games, Metal Gear 4 and RE 5 - but I realised, they stopped making the good old RE in the new instalments. It's a shame really.

I played

RE

RE 2

RE 3

RE Survivors

RE CV

RE Outbreak

RE Dead Aim

And my scariest moments was when Nemesis was chasing me through the city in Hard mode. Not cool, man. Not cool.

So, tell us about you, and your scariest or favourite moments play RE.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, I remember my dad playing RE1. I was so scared that I hid my head in pillow the when the first zombie appeared. But then I somehow got hooked up to the latter parts when I got older.

Completed:

RE2

RE3

RE4

RE5

Saw all movies to that.

What I'd LOVE to play is RE Zero. Sigh, no dreamcast, and I'm not buying it just for one game.

So far my favourite is still RE2, since the further it went, the more action oriented it became. I bet that RE1 would have been my favourite if I were to play it.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1306794169' post='141656']Rawr, I remember my dad playing RE1. I was so scared that I hid my head in pillow the when the first zombie appeared. But then I somehow got hooked up to the latter parts when I got older.[/quote]I couldn't even finished it when I first got it, I actually recently finished it.

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1306794169' post='141656']

So far my favourite is still RE2, since the further it went, the more action oriented it became. I bet that RE1 would have been my favourite if I were to play it.

[/quote]RE2 is good - both challenging and cool. RE1 is very tough, and vexing to no limit. But you will feel good after you finish it.

Oh, and Code Veronica is the on that was on Dreamcast. And RE Zero is the one on Gamecube.

Played the ff.

~RE

~RE2

~RE3

~RE4

~RE5

~RE Survivors

~RE CV

~RE Outbreak

~RE Dead Aim

So far, my first & favorite game is RE3,after that my RE collection expanded...

RE 5 was quite easy, you can rush through it even on vet mode, whole different story on professional mode.......

Dead aim sucked, discontinued it after 6 hrs. of playing and resumed it after quite some time (3 months)....

watched the movies, 50/50 on it, a good movie to watch but doesn't really follow the game storyline...>_>

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I played:

RE

RE 2

RE 3

RE 4 (Don't really like this one thought)

RE 5 (But this one is completely different)

RE: Code Veronica

RE: Origin (or is it Zero? Can't remember the name)

RE 5: Alternate Version

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Retia Adolf' timestamp='1306820440' post='141917']

@Haddy

Play the older ones, much better than 5.....

[/quote]Albert Wesker shone in his debute. Get RE 3 from PSN if you can first, then RE 2, finally RE. This way, you are going from easiest to hardest actually.

I like the Russian cover art of RE 3

[spoilera]
[/spoilera]

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Retia Adolf' timestamp='1306837130' post='142039']

You don't know what you're missing...

killing zombies with a knife feels refreshing...

also how the camera(screen) is positioned adds to the scare factor.

[/quote]

Zombies?

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Retia Adolf' timestamp='1306837130' post='142039']also how the camera(screen) is positioned adds to the scare factor.

[/quote]Dead Aim, RE 4, 5 lost this feature unfortunately.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
[quote name='Biomega' timestamp='1306792456' post='141633']Welcome Soldiers. So, we a made a crappy banner for a cool FC, but hey, we are talking about blasting zombies heads, so who cares?[/quote]

Apparently.
I would have chosen the Umbrella logo but it's all good.

[quote name='Biomega' timestamp='1306792456' post='141633']Yes, I am a Fanboy. Yes, that's RE: 2. No, RE 1 was my first game. You know, I wanted to buy PS3 for two games, Metal Gear 4 and RE 5 - but I realised, they stopped making the good old RE in the new installments. It's a shame really.[/quote]

Well I won't debate you as heavily as I normally would but indeed, RE5 was a bit too action oriented. I liked it but it didn't have the same suspense as RE4.

[quote name='Biomega' timestamp='1306792456' post='141633']And my scariest moments was when Nemesis was chasing me through the city in Hard mode. Not cool, man. Not cool.[/quote]

Well I'm surprised at you my friend. I didn't find Nemesis the least bit intimidating. Just a walking target as far as I was concerned. I suppose it could be because RE hasn't been scary since the second game. Resident Evil 2 scared the hell out me back in the day. I was still something of a young buck and my brother and I would take turn playing the game at night. I would have to say first entering the police station, going through the left hall, and zombies bursting through the boarded up windows. Oh and beating the game and then getting to replay it on Scenario B. Don't get me started.

The coolest moments were probably from RE4 and RE5. Suplexing cult members on RE4 was too cool. And with regards to RE5 ANYTIME Wesker was on the scene was a cool moment. I mean look at this:

[youtube]7WdHUc29w1Y[/youtube]

BEST DAMN Wesker tribute on the NET!

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='ZERO PHOENIX' timestamp='1307566402' post='149286']

Apparently.
I would have chosen the Umbrella logo but it's all good.[/quote]

That's a thing. Maybe I will readjust it later.

Well I won't debate you as heavily as I normally would but indeed, RE5 was a bit too action oriented. I liked it but it didn't have the same suspense as RE4.[/quote]

Why would you debate? I would have said the same thing. RE5 became more of a shooter than a survival horror, canonical at best, shows the development of the characters. It's same with RE4, but RE4 is way too dark to be just a shooter.

And there is this guy.

[youtube]7oXx0qwe0wc[/youtube]

Well I'm surprised at you my friend. I didn't find Nemesis the least bit intimidating. Just a walking target as far as I was concerned.[/quote]

That huge dude following you in the street with a huge bazooka, and all you got is a healing herb and a handgun with 39 bullets left, not cool man, not cool.

If you hear this while in the city:

[youtube]-TddpWDSK1g[/youtube]

You know he is not dead, and will eventually catch up to you. All you can do is run, and hope your reflexes work. If you hear the regular music with zombies moaning, then you are safe(you must've killed da beast).

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
That huge dude following you in the street with a huge bazooka, and all you got is a healing herb and a handgun with 39 bullets left, not cool man, not cool.

Not at all. His prep-time for using the launcher is ridiculous and even though he "can" run Jill is a bit faster.