Reputation/Thank You

Sanae

Staff member
I saw a post that I liked and wanted to thank it, but there is nothing for that :(

Will we be getting/using the Reputation system or the Thank You system here ^_^? Or, neither?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Maybe later when we get more people. For now it's disabled, since it was found controversial by some, especially with a small initial community, and I somehow understood their point.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Reputation point at AS have lead me towards being a hated person (mostly because of Saimoe rages.....)

Sanae

Staff member
I missed the replies in this thread before (lol) T__T

Yeah, understandable. Some I remember even would neg rep out of hatred of the other u_u Thank You's are a bit different, but I guess you could also put a negative message with it :-?

Sanae

Staff member
I tend to give reps/thank you's out to post that makes me chuckle or makes a really good point (w/e the thread may be about) ^__^ Never really negged anyone.. They're post would really have to be an ass one for that T_T

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Sanae']I missed the replies in this thread before (lol) T__T

Yeah, understandable. Some I remember even would neg rep out of hatred of the other u_u Thank You's are a bit different, but I guess you could also put a negative message with it :-?[/QUOTE]

Yeah,

You could. It also a reminder about you etiquette regarding the forum.

I'll say, THIS IS A MUST!!!!