Reporting thread suggestion

Sanae

Staff member
Hmm, also true, but if there was a reason why it was closed in the thread, then there would be no reason to question that ^__^ Unless, it was a silly reason (like not liking the thread.. or not seeing the point of the thread.. ) ^__^; With a legit reason, people won't question it and wouldn't that be easier anyway? Then, you wouldn't get spammed with PM's to why this thread was closed @__@ That would be annoying too xD

Note: This is just still a suggestion and no illness (prolly not the right word xD) was intended ^^

♣Kaname Madoka♣

umm no there would be no pm spam.. if so.. infract/ban the person if they kept annoying you....

really the answer is simple and obvisous for anyone who wishes to actually think about things..

btw no more posting in this thread unless you have something valid to say or I'll just go ahead and close it..

Sanae

Staff member
umm no there would be no pm spam.. if so.. infract/ban the person if they kept annoying you....

really the answer is simple and obvisous for anyone who wishes to actually think about things..

btw no more posting in this thread unless you have something valid to say or I'll just go ahead and close it..
Wait, one more thing, so you would infract someone for asking a valid question to why a thread was closed o.o?

Promise, this is the last post and feel free to delete it if you wish, but I would still like a reply ^^ Be it VM or PM ^__^

I still think Aker's suggestion for a report thread was in good intentions ^__^

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I never said it wasn't

its just theres not reason to discuss this any farther...

and yet again you misunderstand... seriously please read before you post...

just asking once isn't bad

but over and over = harassment...