Reporting thread suggestion

Sanae

Staff member
Ah, that makes sense and I'm imagining it'll be beneficial to the staff as well ^__^ It's good for when a user puts a thread in the wrong place (I've done that in the past on other forums lol) ^__^ Or, if we wanted a title change to a thread (like I did today.. Used the wrong word) ^^?

Well, for now there's not so many new threads each day that we need a thread dedicated for reporting them. For now, PMing the mod of the section should suffice. However, when this forum gets bigger we're going to need a Report Thread thread, so yeah.

Sanae

Staff member
@Acker: I just hope no one abuses it just because they don't like a thread/topic :\ Although, if that were to happen, it can be discussed ^^

(Kinda reminds me of how some abuse the report post just because one didn't like the other on other sites xD)

@Haddy: Very true ^^

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Sanae']@Acker: I just hope no one abuses it just because they don't like a thread/topic :\ Although, if that were to happen, it can be discussed ^^

(Kinda reminds me of how some abuse the report post just because one didn't like the other on other sites xD)

@Haddy: Very true ^^[/QUOTE]

Its Aker :-.-:

@hadriel. we will eventually need it. so i suggest setting it up early before it gets too busy

[quote name='Graham Aker']Its Aker :-.-:

@hadriel. we will eventually need it. so i suggest setting it up early before it gets too busy[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a good call. We'll probably have a separate one for the more populated forums as time passes.

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
We are baffled and confused. We suggest on considering the use of the Report Post feature. It is that button right next to a person's online//offline status light.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

[quote name='Anonymous']We are baffled and confused. We suggest on considering the use of the Report Post feature. It is that button right next to a person's online//offline status light.[/QUOTE]

^I thought this as well... until I read what you actually meant.... then I was like oh...

but I seriously don't think it's nessarry I mean the mod of that section is more the well enough equiped to move threads to where they need to be and if not they're obvisously not doing their job....

♣Kaname Madoka♣

like I said... if the mod was doing their job theres no reason to pm them... besides pm vs thread its all the same >_>

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Anonymous']We are baffled and confused. We suggest on considering the use of the Report Post feature. It is that button right next to a person's online//offline status light.[/QUOTE]

The Report Post button is more for reporting spambots or flaming/trolling post ^__^

I see what Miya means though ^^ The mod of such section should be on top of things o__q Although, I think what Aker (darm c keeps sneaking up on me) is that it may be helpful when things really pick up here. Threads may slip through the cracks and become unnoticed. It may be a helpful thread for mods to check back in on ^^

Sanae

Staff member
Very true, but in case the staff saw no need for it I suppose ^__^ Either way is fine, I'm sure it was just a concerned member wanting to be helpful ^^ A forum's staff does alot for the members and why wouldn't we, the members, want to help make things easier for our beloved staff members ^__~

♣Kaname Madoka♣

like I said posting in a thread vs sending a pm.... no difference really... its the same

atleast in pm theres less drama and people won't be like WTF you wanted my thread closed WHYYYYZZZZZZZ

/emolikehellandkillsself