Rental Magica Fanclub

Ray

无限之剑制

Plot Due to his father's disappearance, Itsuki Iba has to take over the family business: a magician dispatch service. Their family basically employs countless magicians and other supernatural beings in order to send them out to help those who need magical assistance. As a leader, Itsuki now has to be tough, commanding, and reliable, but there's one problem, he's a coward who lets anyone walk all over him. The running joke of the show is he gets hit by Honami and Adilisia when any girl even looks at him. Also, in order to run a successful business, he has to connect with his employees, which is more difficult than it seems due to his personality. But not only does he have to deal with his own employees, he also has to deal with those who threaten the family business.

Anime Downloads ~ Coming Soon

Banners

Made by Choochi

Owner
Ray ~ Itsuki Iba

Co Owners
Shadow_Strider ~ Sekiren

Astral
Ray ~ President
BLue-FIsh ~ Ren Nekoyashiki

Goetia

Association

Last edited:

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol its a character?
I'm not sure but I'm thinking it's an alter ego or something, because it seems to have a mind of its own and it talks to Itsuki and tells him to use the eye. Also when he does use the eye he's a totaly different person personality and skill wise.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Episode 18 was awesome!

I want to make Sekiren my character claim so Ray can you put him as my claim instead of glamsight?

Also I was reading some things about the Light Novels and I'm pretty sure there will be another season because there is so much in the light novels that the anime hasn't gotten to yet and won't be able to in 4 more episodes.

Also I just found out that the Anime episodes are not in order but scrambled much like the Anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.