Rental Magica - 5

Nori

Episode five of the series Rental Magica has been subbed and released by Eclipse Productions. We have it here on AG! This episode is titled, "Night of Magic."

The next episode will air on November 11th. The subbed version should be out the next day (November 12th).

Rental Magica

iradj

no shit ur trying :p . appreciate the fact ur doing this while ur bizzy with school, but dont feel pressured or anything, this site is just fine the way it goes right now. of cource i wont cry my ass of if you upload like hundred eps a day, but i actually care about peoples lives :p

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iradj @ November 6, 2007, 8:59 AM) [snapback]11792[/snapback]</div>
no shit ur trying :p . appreciate the fact ur doing this while ur bizzy with school, but dont feel pressured or anything, this site is just fine the way it goes right now. of cource i wont cry my ass of if you upload like hundred eps a day, but i actually care about peoples lives :p[/b]
LMAO, thanks lol. The site's falling off, so I gotta do updates, and get my visitors back and stuff.

iradj

holy shit how fast was that hehehe:p. well no complaints here, though i should apologize about contributing to the leeching. I shake of my stress in the weekends by watching some eps, and i really cant handle the slow downloadspeeds torrents have:p so i like this site bcuz of the direct downloads. but i do feel guilty, since its you who has to pay up :p.

Nori

It's cool. I do this for the purpose of people downloading, and not having to really pay. If I didn't want people to download anymore I'd just close lol.