Remember when anime wasnt about being a Moefag

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
That's why I read manga more than watching anime(and having a banged up net is another reason). And especially manga from the 90s and 80s era, too. There aren't any good stuff now a-days, not even mangas(beside that Golgo 13, of course).

The cover art is enough to tell you this is some good shit.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
I'm the same as Bio, I'm usually too lazy to watch the anime, as for me it is more time-consuming, not to mention my Internet too has problems from time to time. But it's a shame I'm limited to discovering only great manga series and not anime as much. So I guess, thanks for the recommendations! Keep 'em coming~

What do you mean "stomach"? I just don't find it visually appealing, and thus would rather not spend even half an hour of my life looking at it.

What do you mean "stomach"? I just don't find it visually appealing, and thus would rather not spend even half an hour of my life looking at it.
Kamil said:
Awwmahgawdd, its not pretty enough, I require everything to look like a little girls cartoon in
order for me to enjoy it

Youre not crying, I hope.

And what are you, 14? You need me to explain that to you?

Welll Kamil, I got knews for you. Youre going to have to gauge your eyes out, for in the real world, not everyone looks a prepubescent child.

Youre not crying, I hope.

And what are you, 14? You need me to explain that to you?

Welll Kamil, I got knews for you. Youre going to have to gauge your eyes out, for in the real world, not everyone looks a prepubescent child.
In the real world not everyone weighs 300 pounds and rips giant robots apart with their bare hands for fun.
Problem?

In the real world not everyone weighs 300 pounds and rips giant robots apart with their bare hands for fun.
Problem?
Well since you dont see me crying about how everything doesnt weigh 300 pounds and rips giants robots apart, I'd say theres no problem at all, girlyman.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Problem?
But can you not see the difference?

No one looks like prepubescent girl with huge bulging multicoloured eyes who are into old people.

The fact remains that we do have real 300 pound brawny men people out there, everywhere actually. They are in the Fire fighting brigade, police special forces, military, your local Boxing or weight training Gym---you can find them wherever you go. Can you see the pattern here? Oh, and they can rip open through multi-layered tank steel using their Ki powered fists. Tell'em Crom.

But can you not see the difference?

No one looks like prepubescent girl with huge bulging multicoloured eyes who are into old people.

The fact remains that we do have real 300 pound brawny men people out there, everywhere actually. They are in the Fire fighting brigade, police special forces, military, your local Boxing or weight training Gym---you can find them wherever you go. Can you see the pattern here? Oh, and they can rip open through multi-layered tank steel using their Ki powered fists. Tell'em Crom.
You know what I think it is, I think he just doesnt wanna face reality (or more realism I guess). Then once people express the disdain for everything (note everything, I dont mind any of it aslong as its not everything being bastardized), "omg thats ugly" and "well giant robots dont exist in real life" (as if giant robots existing in real life was the point).

I have to assume with the reasoning I'm seeing here that this is a young 12-14 year old boy here (or around that age), thus we shouldent waste our time.

Well since you dont see me crying about how everything doesnt weigh 300 pounds and rips giants robots apart, I'd say theres no problem at all, girlyman.
You don't see me crying about there being 300 pound ugly men in the real world either, so what did you think my problem was?