Remember Me

Do you use Remember Me?

• Total voters

Sanae

Staff member
I've always wondered if everyone uses the Remember Me option that keeps you logged into the site (auto logs you as soon as you come to the site) ^^ I know it's silly, but it's something I wonder xD;

Besides for the possibility of someone logging into your name if you share a computer user account, is there any other downsides to using "Remember Me"?

Why is this in the Lounge? :huuh:

Anyway, the "Remember Me" function is pretty handy, and it saves a lot of time. Besides the aformentioned potential problem of someone logging into your account, there's also the possibility of you using the function for so long that you forget your actual password. But that's easily solved as well, so yeah.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
;>.>; i use it on every device i own ...If someone wants to look at here they can do so under my name...After the whole Get banned if you sign up under the same IP even if you are different people of MF....i don't think people would want to make that mistake here....hopefully

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I always use it ._. on every computer in the house XD simply coz nobody else would think of going on this website... and yeah if they wanna do any mod actions they have to enter my password anyway.. and yeah most of all... my parents and lil bro would not even think of going here, completly not interested xD

Sanae

Staff member
Why is this in the Lounge? :huuh:
Somehow.. I called this question...
If I really must.. General question in general section. The Lounge is basically the general section, so yesh.. There you go :harp:

Although,I guess feedback would have been find too, but that's more for users giving feedback about the site :sigh:

I actually use Remember Me quite often as well ^__^ It's especially helpful when you're writing something really really long xD

I remember once (my first forum back from 04), when I was really into RPing, I didn't know about Remember Me and I lost everything (lol) u_u

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I always use the remember me button... On every site I go to. Because seriously.. I cannot remember all my passwords/usernames of every site XD It's handy
It's not like my family/friends are even interested in the sites I go to LOL :'D

OTL

Rascal

i never use it .____. :/ after i found out that my mom logged into my mf and was reading my pms cuz of that =___________________= i just quit doing it