Referrals Contest Beings!

Ray

无限之剑制
Wow i regret changing my name now but oh wells and lets keep spam off of here >.<

Serph

I am The Light
kk but whats with those members that make a user and dont get back on ever

Yondaime

Talented Wander
The only reason I wanna win this competition is because I download more than 100 things a week from megaupload and i need a premium for it to go faster and download more!

Ray

无限之剑制
lols but the people you made join aren't even active at alll...

Just res and its over....

Yondaime

Talented Wander
I know, it pisses me offtoo you know, I really wanna win this competition and there letting me down!

Ray

无限之剑制
well lols I dunno who'll win but I can't win for sure since I had 4 refers when this started

Yondaime

Talented Wander
Are you serious!!!??? OH GOD Please help me win. I need this so badly!! btw when is this gonna end?

Hello guys.. I'm sorry that I havn't been on very often. Been working an 17 hour shift in the past 4 days. I have about 5 emails reguarding that the contest should end at the end of the month since I only gave it 2 weeks to end. So I decided to push the contest, so everyone could be happy. Again, sorry for not letting you guys know sooner.

P.S.

Yondaime.. You were recruited by amanda and she told me that only reason you come back to the forum is to just too claim the prize and run away from it. I don't have respect for people like you. If you want to win this then you got to earn it. I bet you just make more people at school because I'm seeing a lot of the same IP's for these users. I'm going to check up about this and if it's true.. you won't be able to enter this project and I will ban you from the forums and main page when it's up. You were giving an task to become an good uploader and you was demoted awhile ago and didn't even say a word about it but you have time to complain about this?

Yondaime

Talented Wander
I swear solemnly that i will be back even after contest. And what do ya mean same IP's?

Also the reason i kept quite is because i dont deserve to be an uploader even though i had the will. so i respect the reson why i was demoted and find it better to be a normal member.

Ray

无限之剑制
All the people you got to join are unactive and such.....

Ray

无限之剑制
get em all active and you win? o.o

you still have the highest refer...

Ray

无限之剑制
lols good :D

Get em all to get alot of posts without spamming