Recommendations

[quote name='HappyNisa']Oh if you wanna read stephenie meyer then read The Host... its MUCH better than the Twilight saga[/QUOTE]

Seconded, The Host is a MILLION times better. >< Though I think Maximum Ride is better IMO....

Meeehh... I read a few chapters of The Host in Norwegian due to I had to OTL in Norwegian the book sucked hard... but all books translated to Norwegian does... but ever since I had to do that I cant bring myself to read the English version... Also House of the Night if your a vampire fan o.o/) can be abit brutal, bloody and sexual, but its a damn good series

Warning These Are Some Long Ass Books

Lets See,

The Wheel Of Time Series by Robert Jordan

A Song of Fire and Ice by George RR Martin

First one is heavy mature fantasy.

Second is more realistic but has fantasy elements.

I can't really do either justice, but they're amazing, just google em for a summary.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Anyway, the greatest book I ever read!!!

The Bourne Series

Apparently, the movie deviate from the book starting Supremacy.....

if your into the corny stuff then you should go read "The Host"

im kinda waiting if theres going to be a series to it

If your into sappy romance stoies try reading "Shiver"

wished i remembered the authors name ;hmm;

[quote name='HappyNisa']Vandalle, thanks soo much for recommending that book Found! I loved it!![/QUOTE]

if you had to rate it from 1 to 10 Nisa what would you rate that book ;hmm;

If your into historical fiction i recommend The Last Boleyn by Karen Harper

i really loved this story, books on the Tudor period are my favorite * i also read The Other Boleyn by Philippa Gregory which is also based on Mary Boleyn just like the Last Boleyn ;nono;

I haven't read a book in ages. ;_;

Could someone recommend a really good book with the murderer/ psychotic guy speaking as the narrator (in first person)? Maybe a bit of romance~ : D

i havent tried to read shutter island even though its sitting in my house

i didnt even watch the movie because i found out what happens in the end and decided not to read it ;hmm;

Bố

Read Edgar Allan Poe's works~he got some good works........

hm.......................Crime and Punishment is a good one..........though beware.............there are long sentences in the book and it's.........kind of boring.....

and I want to read a short.....good book.........psychology genre.....

and whatever you do....

DON'T READ WUTHERING HEIGHTS......<--it's long and dramatic and sappy.......>___________________<.............and Twilight even quoted it......yeah....

[quote name='Wolfnagi']@Vandalle: Wuthering Heights is classic!!!!![/QUOTE]

True, but so is Pride & Prejudice. It was an absolute bore and extremely predictable (in this modern age).

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='TheRandomChocolate']True, but so is Pride & Prejudice. It was an absolute bore and extremely predictable (in this modern age).[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, Pride & Prejudice!

I read it, makes me wanna sleep instead.....

So bored and slow.......

[quote name='TheRandomChocolate']True, but so is Pride & Prejudice. It was an absolute bore and extremely predictable (in this modern age).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Oh yeah, Pride & Prejudice!

I read it, makes me wanna sleep instead.....

So bored and slow.......[/QUOTE]

i loved that book, its such a classic romance story~

theres been alot of sequels

Mr. and Mrs. Darcy sucked for me, it was basically a love novel ;hmm;

though i would recommend Mr.Darcy's Diary that was pretty good