Recommendations please!

I'm just finishing the Hellsing OVA so I need something else to watch, here is all the anime I've seen so you'll see what I'm into:

Outlaw Star
Naruto
Bleach
Claymore
Black Lagoon
Darker than BLACK
Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note
flcl
Trigun
Golden Boy
Fullmetal Alchemist
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
Full Metal Panic!
Gun Grave
Gun Buster
Die Buster
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Planetes
Elfen Lied
Gunslinger Girl
RahXephon
Berserk
Cromartie High School
Dokuro Chan
Devil May Cry
Hellsing + Ultimate OVA

Obviously I love action and such so based on what I have listed what anime's should I watch next?

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
DUDE!! that is my collection !! almost anime for anime!
check out Ramen fighter miki. Funny and lots of action
Ikki Tousen
Afro Samurai

oh, and Shinji agrees with Rei.....

Do you have any specific genres you like other than action?

If not I can't really help you since I'm more into slice of life, comedy, and romance my self.

Sure comedy, slice of life...romance is ok as long has it's not strictly romance.

I guess any genre is fine as long as it's awesome lol

Oh and I've seen Eva, forgot to put that in my list lol.

What about Kenshin, is that good?

You guys are fast lol

Sure comedy, slice of life...romance is ok as long has it's not strictly romance.

I guess any genre is fine as long as it's awesome lol

Oh and I've seen Eva, forgot to put that in my list lol.

What about Kenshin, is that good?

You guys are fast lol

yep kenshin is one of my fav. it's really good. try it, i strongly recommend it all the time

Kanon (2006) is very good in terms of how emotionally involved it gets you. It's basically a slice of life, comedy, drama, heram but it's different from the normal heram because all the girls are completely falling over them selves trying to get the guy. And even though wiki says it's romance there is really only one girl that falls in love with him and only in the last few episodes so it doesn't feel awkward or cheesy.

CLANNAD is also fairly good and is made by the same studio that made Kanon (2006). Though CLANNAD focuses more on the comedy side than Kanon did.

And since you say you like Haruhi I'll also recommend Lucky Star. It's made by the same studio as Haruhi and Full Metal Panic so it has a ridiculous amount of parodies of both series scattered throughout. Though there's also a large chance that you may not like this, since the majority of the humor in lucky star requires a good knowledge of anime and Japan in general to be funny.

This series is really just a hit or miss, you may like it and find it extremely funny or you may just be bored to death by it. Also, don't judge it off the first 4 episodes, they actually fired the directer and got a new one to do episodes 5-24 because the first one sucked.

And my last recommendation is Mushishi. There is no real action and very little comedy but the amount of depth put into the plot of every episode is simply amazing. Not to mention the colors and just the general atmosphere are absolutely beautiful.

I normally don't recommend this to people who prefer action but you said slice of life was fine and you also seem old and mature enough to be able to appreciate this masterpiece if given the chance.