random's mod application

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be out of line even posting here but hey why not.

position: mod or super mod or even an Admin would be fine.

experience: Well I was a mod on a site that closed about 3 years ago due to lack of members the name of the site was very strange it was about mortal kombat and mostly fighting games. I can not say I was bad. But the site was not around long enough for me to truly know if I was are not. You could always try and give me a chance.

I will say this I am normally quite active and I have insomnia so I will be up for most of the night with no sleep so ill be able to stay on You have no threat on this.

extra stuff: Well I am a fun guy but I am very good at keeping the peace with people and helping to get arguments finished quite quick when they arise. Also unlike many people on other websites I am not power hungry and crazy with with power in any sort of way a spot of I would never ban any one for no apparent reason unlike some mods I have seen on other sites.

um that is about all I can think to say if you wish to get any other info you can reach me at starkthatguy@yahoo.com , ThatNob (aim) or sasorixd97@hotmail.com

Thank you for the reading of this if you decided to.

amanda

Ooo very nice application, we will go threw your applications with the others and let you know ^^ keep checking for updates here

Status
Not open for further replies.