Quotes to Share

Easy enough, just share your favourite quotes here.

I love quotes so I go first:

"Art does not solve problems but makes us aware of their existence. It opens our eyes to see and our brain to imagine."

- Magdalena Abakanowicz

"Their life is mysterious, it is like a forest; from far off it seems a unity, it can be comprehended, described, but closer it begins to separate, to break into light and shadow, the density blinds one. Within there is no form, only prodigious detail that reaches everywhere: exotic sounds, spills of sunlight, foliage, fallen trees, small beasts that flee at the sound of a twig-snap, insects, silence, flowers.
And all of this, dependent, closely woven, all of it is deceiving. There are really two kinds of life. There is, as Viri says, the one people believe you are living, and there is the other. It is this other which causes the trouble, this other we long to see."
— James Salter (Light Years)

And that's why... you don't yell.
--- J. Walter Weatherman

I'll have more when I can find them.

Well done [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1300]Chimer[/MENTION]! I love those. Quite moving indeed.

We are what we repeatedly do, Excellence, Then its not an act but a habit.

~ Aristotle

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Oh no problem @HappyNisa :3 ^ will need to close it (if she wants)

>_> I think the thread got buried somewhere ;_; but you can post all your favourite quotes there too :3

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
"There are two main human sins from which all the others derive: impatience and indolence. It was because of impatience that they were expelled from Paradise; it is because of indolence that they do not return," (Franz Kafka).