Quick Media Update

Canabary

Administrator
Naruto Shippuden has been added to our collection.

You will find all the 116 currently released episodes on our Naruto Shippuden page.

To you not familiar with Naruto Shippuden here is a short summary:

"After his failed attempt to retrieve Sasuke, Naruto learns that circumstances have granted him slightly less than three years to prepare for a confrontation with Orochimaru, who has to wait that much time before he can transfer into Sasuke's body. Naruto also must prepare for his eventual confrontation with Akatsuki, who are after the demon sealed within him. To prepare, Naruto leaves the village and undergoes intensive training under Jiraiya. At the same time, Sakura becomes Tsunade's apprentice, and Sasuke trains under Orochimaru. Thus, all three members of the original Team 7 are now training under one of the Legendary Sannin.
"

If you don't know what Naruto is, please check out this link:
Wikipedia - Naruto

Enjoy :)

don't suppose we could rush that beyond 152? cos i just dled 1-152 through torrent awhile ago, and can't seem to find a torrent for the following.

Canabary

Administrator
don't suppose we could rush that beyond 152? cos i just dled 1-152 through torrent awhile ago, and can't seem to find a torrent for the following.
Naruto Shippuden is a extension of the original Naruto. As far as I know of this series has only aired 117 Episodes in Japan. (Last of which being uploaded as I write this)
This series is still part of the Naruto story, but is still considered it's "own" series as the timespan is quite significant.

If you would like to request the original "Naruto" series however please request that in the request-board and we will see what we can do :)

Thank you very much for your support :)