Question about uploading manga

Zeta

State Alchemist
I have some manga on my PC that i can download to the site. only question i have is how? also were will it go after i do it? also i can only add page by page so when i do upload it how to i bind them all together?

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
I recommend zipping the files into one file with WinZip or WinRAR and using http://www.mediafire.com to upload the file. There is a tutorial for how to do it on the tutorials section if you have any trouble. Then copy the link it provides and either PM it to an admin or once you have access to the downloads, you can post it yourself. You only need 15 posts to be able to access it.

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
Well if that happens then one of us mods can or admins can merge them together once you are done, as long as it is reasonable, but you should be able to edit your own post and add andythingnew to a post you already made

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
Are you familiar with WinRAR or WinZip? You can use one of those programs to compress the images into one single file and all then you only have to upload one or two files

Zeta

State Alchemist
iv heard of them but until now i never really needed to upload all into a single format. is there a tutorial anyone on the net? also i can upload all of FMA BLEACH NARUTO DEATH NOTE YU YU HAKASHO TRINITY BLOOD RAVE MASTER and eureka 7 manga that is out in the us right now. i have over 100 manga (So a lot of chapters) if you want me to put them all on

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
iv heard of them but until now i never really needed to upload all into a single format. is there a tutorial anyone on the net? also i can upload all of FMA BLEACH NARUTO DEATH NOTE YU YU HAKASHO TRINITY BLOOD RAVE MASTER and eureka 7 manga that is out in the us right now. i have over 100 manga (So a lot of chapters) if you want me to put them all on
That would be awesome and very helpful. Unfortunately it is waaaay past my bedtime si I can't find a tutorial tonight for you. I will try to tomorrow unless one of the others here gets around to it first

Zeta

State Alchemist
lol ima be up for a while because theres anime on Adult swim right now (bloodX is on this second) so ill try and find one and add some. If well then ill cry for help. thanks