Q's

Xiga

What is the Dirtiest sounding word you know that is not really a dirty word at all?
Hmmm...
I dont know... Maybe squash or Slushie.
Oh right. . . What does your avatar mean? 0____0
Err? Its in combination of my signature, the girl is taking a photo of the bird and baloon... I guess the bird and baloon could symbolize the frailty of earth and the bird nature? If you wanted to be poetic..
what do you like the most *w*
Sleep without nightmares, spare time well spent, and food. I guess. O-o Want to make it more precise?

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
@Xiga Why does Zero hate youÉ
It's nice to know I'm in the thoughts of people who I normally forget all about when I'm not online. :smart:
I don't hate Xiga. I don't hate any human because no one is worthy of that level of attention. I don't even dislike her. In fact, I have no feelings in either regard. Does that answer your question Bloodrazor or do I need to elaborate?

Xiga

@Zero Phoenix
I doubt you cant hate humans. You call me, Dori, Getsu and Btmangan Maggots, and this has led me to ask;
Do you hate maggots? Cause if you do... You hate humans, if you call them maggots. If you say no;

I'm going to give you the same treatment I gave to Dori, Getsu, and every single maggot I've crushed under the heel of my boot.
This seems like an act of hate.

EXPLAIN?

Also, I tried to find the quote where you said I was a maggot. However I noticed that you had the nerve to remove it. Sure, if it was in a pologetic matter, but if it was to cover yourself up, I think it was unfair. STand by your words.