Q's

Xiga

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] Maybe....:*_*:
[MENTION=293]Haures[/MENTION]: Define?

[MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION]: And what exactly would that point be?

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Are you hard headed?

That's a damn shame. :hohoho:

Fine then, because I know it is up to "me" to be the bigger person I'll ask you a civil question. English is not your first language yes? You seem to be able to communicate one grade level better than a typical ESL student. How long did it take you to get to the point of proficiency you are at in this present moment? To simplify: how long it take you to speak good?

Xiga

[MENTION=293]Haures[/MENTION]: Sure why not?
That's a damn shame. :hohoho:

Fine then, because I know it is up to "me" to be the bigger person I'll ask you a civil question. English is not your first language yes? You seem to be able to communicate one grade level better than a typical ESL student. How long did it take you to get to the point of proficiency you are at in this present moment? To simplify: how long it take you to speak good?
He was asking if it could break walls. Yes.

Also, no English isn't my first language. It is my mother tongue however, since I was born in Colorado, USA. However I moved to Sweden when I was three. Mom and I speak a lot of english and I talk a lot to friends online and IRL in english aswell so I would dare to say I am better with talking. But then again maybe I am not that good?

As for grammar and spelling; I have never been super good with texts in either language, Swedish or American. But when I spend more time on what I write(roleplaying) I know how to fix errors and so on.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Also, no English isn't my first language. It is my mother tongue however, since I was born in Colorado, USA. However I moved to Sweden when I was three. Mom and I speak a lot of english and I talk a lot to friends online and IRL in english aswell so I would dare to say I am better with talking. But then again maybe I am not that good?

As for grammar and spelling; I have never been super good with texts in either language, Swedish or American. But when I spend more time on what I write(roleplaying) I know how to fix errors and so on.
So I assume you haven't had any "formal" classes. :smart:That's exceedingly good.

Xiga

Not aside from those in school, and to be honest, most of the English teachers in Sweden fails so bad at English, I would be a better English teacher than them.

Xiga

[MENTION=12]Bloodrazor[/MENTION]: Apparently because I can't grasp his ideals of the perfect human, or him, or his language. But I would like an answer on that aswell from him :/ But he wont answer me any more QQ

Xiga

[MENTION=12]Bloodrazor[/MENTION]: Hmm.. 10 being the top? About 8 or 9. Some things could be fixed, but its a good country in general.

Xiga

Last song: It was a song made by skillet though i forgot what it was called because.. It was on a youtube playlist. and now I forgot which one of the playlists it was!

Last movie... The Lion King :C