Putting Women In Their Place

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
What is a woman's place in the world? Is it in the boardrooms or the bedrooms? Should women aspire to the heights of presidency where they might make decisions that affect the world or are they better left to making decisions that affect the dinner table? Everywhere in the world and at "most" times Elitist groups have been able to effectively and easily affect everything from how the world works to how people see themselves and each other.

For thousands of years women have been placed into a niche, a role they should serve which has usually been for the best interest of those with power. But wouldn't that be so blaringly feminist? And by feminist I mean, well, uneducated and pretentious.

The only thing I can think of that has set back women as a gender even further than the male power structures are the feminists who are trying to tear it down. Feminists will take any concept and turn it on its head for no other reason than to serve the interest of their own degenerate elite. Feminists warp independence and turn it into overbearing. Feminists aim for equality but really shoot for domination. And feminists claim to want support but they can't even support the women within their own community.

All of this counter-cultural absurdity can easily be solved by the KING's decree. I, ZERO PHOENIX, will grace everyone with this simple display of wit and tell you where a woman’s place is. A woman's place in this world is wherever she wants it to be.

If a woman chooses to stay at home, raise the kids, be a housewife then that is her right as a wife, a mother, and a human being. If a woman chooses to live a certain way then she shouldn't have to deal with a roving pack of butched out male-hating broads with an inferiority complex.

Likewise, if a woman comes to the self-assertion that she should run for public office, be a scientist, or what have you then I don't think it's fair for that same roving pack of butched out male-hating broads with an inferiority complex trying to take credit for her self-assertiveness and independent decision making. If a woman wants to act on her independence then that independence needs to be respected.

Because I find myself explaining everything lately the objectives of this discussion are as follows:

1) Tell us where a woman's place is in the world and explain why?

2) Share your views on feminism?

3) Discuss how feminism is different from equality. [And yes they are different.]

4) As a woman, are you satisfied with your place in society?

5) As a man, are you satisfied with the place women have in society?

Disclaimer: It goes without saying that I, ZERO PHOENIX, KING, am a man of Machiavellian standards. The roving pack of Feminists in the cheap seats aside I love all women of all walks of life. If my opening offended anyone it was partly my intention, though not necessarily my views. I get so tired of these territorial pissing matches between the guys and frankly there is too much testosterone in the lion's den. I needed a means to get you ladies off the bench and into the game. And of course people are always more willing to speak out when they feel they've been attacked. My aim was not to antagonize any of you out of malice, but to provide a means to stimulate passionate discussion.

Guidelines: While I would like for everyone to stay on topic this can be a rather broad discussion.

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
Well i can only speek of my point of view:

I hate the cliche that Woman should stay at home and "cook,clean and take care of children"

Time is changing and so are we humans...
Just becaus I am a woman that dosnt mean i cant do the same things as a men.

And if a woman decide that she want to concentrait on her career then its up to them!

[thats for now.. i have to go D:
]

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
1) I completely agree with you here. If a women wants to stay home and raise the kids, that should be an equally valid and right choice for her as when she wants to get a job and a full time career. And obviously all the middle ways between these two should be open as well.

2) Well, I suppose it started out okay. I mean, when it started out, women didnt have any rights at all, so I suppose it was necessary that a bunch of women stood up for it, and made it possible to a have a choice between house wive or a career. And I think early feminism was key in making this all possible, as well as fighting for other rights I believe people should have (pills, abortions) to choose from. But now, it does feel like its surpassing the original point of equality and going for domination, a complete gender role switch. On top of that, these feminists start forcing THEIR choice on others, making them no better then guys from old times who forced women to stay in the house and take care of the household. It is rather hypocritical. And well, seeing how some feminists claim that men are no more then walking dildo's, I feel offended and threatened by such people. Offended because they dont see me as a human being and threatened because if they had their way, they would gladly infringe on all my civil liberties because the way I was born.

I think that also covers question 3.

5) Well, I dont think that is for me to say. Personally, I dont care if a female decides to stay home or take on a career. To each their own. I suppose some minor things like payment equalization or something like that could still be improved, but other then that, I suppose its fine.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
What is a woman's place in the world? Is it in the boardrooms or the bedrooms? Should women aspire to the heights of presidency where they might make decisions that affect the world or are they better left to making decisions that affect the dinner table? Everywhere in the world and at "most" times Elitist groups have been able to effectively and easily affect everything from how the world works to how people see themselves and each other.
I am so glad you started this topic. ;jump;

For thousands of years women have been placed into a niche, a role they should serve which has usually been for the best interest of those with power. But wouldn't that be so blaringly feminist? And by feminist I mean, well, uneducated and pretentious.
The only thing I can think of that has set back women as a gender even further than the male power structures are the feminists who are trying to tear it down. Feminists will take any concept and turn it on its head for no other reason than to serve the interest of their own degenerate elite. Feminists warp independence and turn it into overbearing. Feminists aim for equality but really shoot for domination. And feminists claim to want support but they can't even support the women within their own community.
True it is feminist.. :shrug:
But then again. Just look at females in Saudi Arabia.In the present day.They are like caged birds/minors and i guess are fine with it.
:shrug:

And true. They will.And personally i don't like their aggressive behavior. The lack of evidence and total ignorance.
They aren't interesting to me.Even i know more about females like Sarah Winnemucca and Wilma ManKiller/. Then they do.
About 100 years ago, Ibsen shed light on the secrets of contemporary life, and in doing so, championed women's rights. But since then, the feminist campaign for equality has helped build the belief that men and women, on average, have exactly the same aptitudes.Do they or don't they? ;o.o;

All of this counter-cultural absurdity can easily be solved by the KING's decree. I, ZERO PHOENIX, will grace everyone with this simple display of wit and tell you where a woman’s place is. A woman's place in this world is wherever she wants it to be.

If a woman chooses to stay at home, raise the kids, be a housewife then that is her right as a wife, a mother, and a human being. If a woman chooses to live a certain way then she shouldn't have to deal with a roving pack of butched out male-hating broads with an inferiority complex.

Likewise, if a woman comes to the self-assertion that she should run for public office, be a scientist, or what have you then I don't think it's fair for that same roving pack of butched out male-hating broads with an inferiority complex trying to take credit for her self-assertiveness and independent decision making. If a woman wants to act on her independence then that independence needs to be respected.

Because I find myself explaining everything lately the objectives of this discussion are as follows:
I have nothing to say to this part of the post except wow.You should come here and teach this primates a few lessons.
Kaze you also. <.<

1) Tell us where a woman's place is in the world and explain why?
You said it above so nicely that i am without comment. <.<

2) Share your views on feminism?
Um...hum.Today.In the present day.They are the females that can't find their meaning in life and then they decided to chase the past and talk about history.A bit of distortion here and there.And you get a full female "french" ressistance movement.(jk)

3) Discuss how feminism is different from equality. [And yes they are different.]
If you say, for example, that women are on average more understanding of others, this can be interpreted as misogyny in disguise. If you state that boys on average are much more likely than girls to become computer nerds, people may react as if you plan to ban all women from the trading rooms of merchant banks.
They just have too much of free time. And are kinda in their own little world.
I don't have anything against them really.I just find it insulting when they try to talk to me about equality.I understand some points.But when i say that biologicaly speaking men and women are different.They go berzerk on me.I just can't understand them. =/

4) As a woman, are you satisfied with your place in society?
Nope.I wanna be a president. :p (jk)
Seriously now. Eh.
My Country is still in the process of understanding the description of equality as such. (And democracy for that matter.)
But things are slowly getting better.People actually get what sexual harassment means. I call it improvement.
And i think women in my country are not in a bad position now days. 20 to 25 years ago. Yes. But today they finally get it they can say no and that being equal to men in a lot of cases is normal,every day thing. ;mhm;

Disclaimer: It goes without saying that I, ZERO PHOENIX, KING, am a man of Machiavellian standards. The roving pack of Feminists in the cheap seats aside I love all women of all walks of life. If my opening offended anyone it was partly my intention, though not necessarily my views. I get so tired of these territorial pissing matches between the guys and frankly there is too much testosterone in the lion's den. I needed a means to get you ladies off the bench and into the game. And of course people are always more willing to speak out when they feel they've been attacked. My aim was not to antagonize any of you out of malice, but to provide a means to stimulate passionate discussion.

Guidelines: While I would like for everyone to stay on topic this can be a rather broad discussion.
I am not a guy and i am here all the time. <.< >.> Does that makes me one of the guys? :p

Sorry.can't help,but to joke around...i am in my good mood today. ;)

On average women are better at taking care of children and more likely to be satisfied by doing housework rather than trying to make a difference in the world or improve their status. It's an evolutionary trait and it can't really be argued. That said, society shouldn't force women to accept the average role any more than they should force men to be average. It is unjust and unintelligent.

1) Completely agree with you there. It's the most nuanced, after all.

2) Case by case basis. Some feminists truly do want equality between men and women, but some, after tasting power and unwilling to relinquish it, seek dominance instead of equality.

3) 2).

5) It depends on where you are, actually. Where I live women and men are equal, so I'm fine with that, but in countries like those in the Middle East, women are still commodified, treated badly, and lack freedom, and this concerns me.

Not that much, but still yes. I'd like to see real equality though.

However, I can understand why some people choose not to give equal rights to women. Take employment for example. Employers are less likely to hire recently-married women, due to them not wanting the women to get maternal leave when they get pregnant. Stuff like that.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
You know i actually took the time to ask one of the main directors od my company why is that.
He told me it is a waste of money and time. The company has to pay the women maternity leave and has to even, pay her,the time she is away from her work place.:nooo:

He said large companies and private entrepreneurs want positive results, and "work off" time. And not a waste of money on a woman,that has to leave for five months. ( My calculation..):mad :

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Not that much, but still yes. I'd like to see real equality though.

However, I can understand why some people choose not to give equal rights to women. Take employment for example. Employers are less likely to hire recently-married women, due to them not wanting the women to get maternal leave when they get pregnant. Stuff like that.
And on average women get sick more often (periods) or prefer working only part time. It goes a long way explaining why there is a income gap between males and females in quite a few countries.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
You know i actually took the time to ask one of the main directors od my company why is that.

He told me it is a waste of money and time. The company has to pay the women maternity leave and has to even, pay her,the time she is away from her work place.:nooo:

He said large companies and private entrepreneurs want positive results, and "work off" time. And not a waste of money on a woman,that has to leave for five months. ( My calculation..):mad :
As cruel as that sounds that's legal depending on the circumstance. We were talking about discrimination in my sociology class and the professor discussed certain "trouble" spots in which a person can't claim discrimination even if that appears to be the case. Depending on where you live, organizations are not obligated to give special treatment to women based on pregnancies, periods, or the myriad of other items that might affect a woman's attendance.

With that said, if a CEO has a personal assistant and she gets pregnant he can fire her and he would have the law on his side. Needing a personal assistant he would need someone to be there to help him take care of his business more often than not if not 24/7. He obviously can't have a personal assistant who is going to be absent for months at a time so he has the legal right to fire her. The woman in question is not looked at as a woman but an employee who would not be able to fulfill the duties of her job and would therefore be open to termination.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
As cruel as that sounds that's legal depending on the circumstance. We were talking about discrimination in my sociology class and the professor discussed certain "trouble" spots in which a person can't claim discrimination even if that appears to be the case. Depending on where you live, organizations are not obligated to give special treatment to women based on pregnancies, periods, or the myriad of other items that might affect a woman's attendance.

With that said, if a CEO has a personal assistant and she gets pregnant he can fire her and he would have the law on his side. Needing a personal assistant he would need someone to be there to help him take care of his business more often than not if not 24/7. He obviously can't have a personal assistant who is going to be absent for months at a time so he has the legal right to fire her. The woman in question is not looked at as a woman but an employee who would not be able to fulfill the duties of her job and would therefore be open to termination.

Yea.True.I believe, in America they have something called Civil Rights Act of 1964.Or PDA (1978)
I think that covers it for you guys.Maybe.Am i right? o.o

Over all it is sad. Cos it is a choice that is hard to make.If you wanna start a family or to lead a successful career without any problems.
And then they wonder why natality is droping in some areas. :p

A woman's place is in the kitchen.

Nowadays I feel like the only limitations on women are the ones that they are putting on themselves. Sure right now in many places around the world, females don't get the same wages or treatment as males, but it's pretty damn close enough.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
A woman's place is in the kitchen.

Nowadays I feel like the only limitations on women are the ones that they are putting on themselves. Sure right now in many places around the world, females don't get the same wages or treatment as males, but it's pretty damn close enough.
:thumb: Yes..yes.. i see your point there.
That is true.I We do put a lot of limitations on ourselfs.For example there is a small % of females in prosthesis.Extension that replace a missing body part.It can be a tricky job.The biggest problem can be, for a women, the inability to separate/close emotions while doing that job.It is kinda depressing. But they still try. :p
But i can't say it is fair for something to be "just close enough".If you do a same job as a male. Then you get the same wage. Right? I mean. Why wouldn't she.

It has to do with he question how should we look at her , as just a name on a piece of paper or a person with emotions and a family?

Or to be accurate should we use pure logic or include emotions in our decisions.

This question can then be apply-ed to are whole life and by that point just giving the women what she asks for seems like less work and more rational.

Even if it is a logical fallacy we will still see it as rational and the better choice due to morality and are emotions.