Psychological Trip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
I've been doing alot of thinking recently. Apparently too much, because normally when i do, i end up not "being myself"..

I would like some of you; anyone. To follow along with me if you will. Not to necessarily answer some of the rhetorical questions I will ask, but maybe if you can to discuss some of these points or things I may or probably won't bring up.

How do you define someone who isn't "being themselves" or... "keeping it real"?

What is the point in all our conversations we have day to day? And is humanity... With all it's intelligence actually just slowly destroying ourselves until we find an easily solvable better way...

The first I will answer: This is simple, so clear to me. I can't see it as anything else, maybe someone else can shine some light.

Being myself, and keeping it real. First We must define both...

Not an easy thing if life is taken as all perception, but i'll give it a try.

No. I can't not be myself.. Or i can't not keep it real. It's stupid.

For i'm nothing but myself day in and day out, sometimes my ideas will change, and my perceptions will change. But how can I change that? I can't. Because they're always my thoughts. I will always think them. Why bother trying to change that or argue it?

Someone can't not 'keep it real' that doesn't make any sense.

Things maybe perceived as surreal but if they happen, they are fact. As surreal as they may seem they can not be anything more or less than that perception. Yet if it happened... It most surely happened.

I don't think i need to destroy this discussion, so i'll leave the next two questions upto someone else to discuss, and i'll join in tomorrow!

Dude, what?

No matter how your thoughts or mindset changes you will always be yourself.

That was the most retarded sentence I have ever typed in my life.

And as for this shit:

"What is the point in all our conversations we have day to day? And is humanity... With all it's intelligence actually just slowly destroying ourselves until we find an easily solvable better way..."

For your own fucking sanity, don't go anywhere near this shit. It's suicide fuel. Once you start thinking about the meaning of life and your place in the universe BLAH BLAH BLAH you could start getting caught up in your own insignificant role and get all depressed and shit out of it.

This is why humans have EGO. Be proud of yourself, everyone is good at something, and if you're not particularly talented with something work really fucking hard so you can make up the distance. Give yourself a pat on the back. Tell yourself you're really fucking awesome. You made a wicked poster that ruled ass. You have a place in the universe, in the world, in New Zealand, in Wellington whatever, just don't ask these questions.

Get a blowjob, move on to the next day. NEVER buy a gun.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
I'm not talking suicide. I'm not talking depression, i'm talking past that. Past loneliness and isolation, i'm talking freedom. I must clear this up. I think you may have missed the point because i wasn't clear as I should have been. - haha.

As far as conversation and that. I'm talking of entertainment. Of course. This is all the ego, i'm more of an existentialist. I just wanted to hear opinions. With a show of self expression in the midst. I denied all this i think at the start as well (I missed the double "not" to nullify it first... I edited this anyway: No. I can't not not be myself.. Or i can't not not keep it real. It's stupid.

For i'm nothing buy myself day in and day out, sometimes my ideas will change, and my perceptions will change. But how can I change that? I can't. Because they're always my thoughts. I will always think them. Why bother trying to change that or argue it?
- Now it makes alot more sense.

In the way the world is; people talk... We talk all the time, but we're not achieving anything... Politicians have failed us, democracy is a fallacy, religion has failed us and restored the greatest lie and the greatest fallacy the world has known.

You are the rest of mankind. - This is what i'm getting at tank. We, me, you, us. WE are all one. If we are wanting to change this world inwhich you may perceive as shite - not all of us are driving hummers blowing up trees on the way and killing babies. Sure it sounds funny to laugh at. Why not? Because humanity is serious, we are all serious we should be about everything we are doing, and we are NOT. This is a lie. We're being conditioned by everything around us, to feel isolated, insignificant, alone and so desperate we can't even help those in other countries not as fortunate as us... But this goes beyond that. I'll leave the thought here hopefully i'm slowly making more sense.

Yeah, that shit where we talk about I Want you Back by Girl Talk was pretty fucked up. That song just auto-trips me whenever I hear it.

I think not being urself of not keeping it real ir like pretending. Like im not myself infron or my oh so religious aunt or going to church just so my granny wont get mam. Well, whatever. Haha.

Yeah its all real,fact bec u think n do it. But i think not being urself means not acting/doing what dscribes YOU or fulfils the YOU in you. Huh?

#2. Talking is... To give my point n understand ones point. Simple as that. It may be true or not but who cares. Its up to the prson to distinguish what it is.

#3. Whhaat? I think these questns r 4 scholars. LOL. Humans may be inteligent but theyr also ignorant. Thats all. Haha. Anyway theres no easy way. Better... Yes maybe... But never easy.

Aw aw aw! Youre gvin me a headache! Nosebleeed! Why u people overanalyz things?

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
@Devon: please refrain from using such language in the forums. Excessive usage will result in a warning.

Also, the thread seems to have served its purpose. Therefore it will be closed.

Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.