Projects

Sanae

Staff member
There's been some pretty good ideas floating around MT as of late ^__^ Maybe a section for Projects so members can discuss them ^^ Especially, if they are community based projects. They can be as big as Miya's Manga Project or as small/medium as a small web comic ^_^

Mayhaps, I should have clarified xD These projects don't have to be MT based ^^ They can be personal (done by a member) projects that members would like to share about ^__^

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Joe Hill']I propose a full body contact fights a la Battle Royale to win Orie's love.[/QUOTE]

Now that's cool xD

I propose we create a special Webcomic depicting our usual day on forum xD

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I suggest you be patient Oriya and wait till I post the resteriation for the manga/creative team.... -__-

aka denied for now atleast

Sanae

Staff member
I suggest you be patient Oriya and wait till I post the resteriation for the manga/creative team.... -__-

aka denied for now atleast
Uh-yeah, it was a suggestion for all type of projects :p Not just the manga one ^__^

Others may want to do other projects of their own and having a project area would be a good place to put them, so they wouldn't be floating around in the other sections where they don't really fit ^__^ Just, projects people are working on and they don't have to be specifically about MT (although, those would be welcomed).

I left something out of the OP, so make sure to read that ^__^ Clarification made though ^^

♣Kaname Madoka♣

why not just make a social group for your projects instead of a thread >_>