Predictions for the Future (Bets)

ALRIGHT GUYS PLACE YER BETS!

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN IN ONE PIECE????

Or what do you want to happen in One Piece?

Don't just hold your ideas all to yourself, share em

Shall we make this a bit more interesting?

why don't we place bets against each other in terms of money in the game room?

It works like this, someone places a bet with a prediction, and another person refutes it. When the matter is resolved the losing party will transfer some of his cash (the amount betted) to the winne (or winners if there is more than one person on one side of the bet).

I will post all bets currently going and their price in the first three posts (so im sorry if i double posted)

I shall make the first bet

I bet 25 that JIMBEI will be the next nakama

Dare to take me on???

Bets going on

1 Jimbei Next Nakama 150

Members for the bet (125)

- 25 Roronoa Zoro #1

- 25 noex1337 #9

- 50 insane azn #13

- 25 Xeno #23

Members against the bet

- 25 pimpd2331 #25

2 Luffy will break into Marijoas like Fisher Tiger 75

Members for the bet (50)

- 25 pimpd2331 #5

- 25 Roronoa Zoro #6

Members against the bet

Sub bet This happens BEFORE Luffy goes to the New World (75)

Members for the bet (25)

- 25 Roronoa Zoro

Members against the bet (50)

- 25 Xeno #23

- 25 insane-azn #35

3 Buggy Next Warlord 50

Members for the bet (50)

- 25 insane azn #7

- 25 noex1337 #9

Members against the bet

4 Aokiji Is The Next Fleet Admiral 175

Members for the bet (100)

-25 noex1337 #9

- 25 Roronoa Zoro #24

- 50 pimpd2331 #25

Members against the bet (75)

- 25 insane-azn #13

- 25 Xeno #23

- 25 pimpd2331 #25

5 Shanks Will Die at Some Time 25

Members for the bet (25)

- 25 insane azn #35

Members against the bet

How to read the board

Statement of the Bet Total Pot in the Bet

Members for the bet (total amount for the bet)

- $ amount placed, member, post# in which stated

Members against the bet (total amount against the bet)

- $ amount placed, member, post# in which stated

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
I Bet the next stop for Strawhat Luffy is to bust into the holyland just like Tiger shark did. I will place 25 gill my self if we can do so.

[quote name='Ataraxia']As far as I know we can't bet with Gil.[/QUOTE]

you know where it says transfer funds right? when someone wins a bet the losing party will just transfer the said amount (which will be recorded in the first 3 posts) to the member(s) of the winning party. It's definitely possible

@ pimpd i would take you on man but that's what i thinks gonna happen too, so i'll join you and place 25 on it as well

[quote name='insane-azn']I bet 25 that Buggy will become a Shichibukai :)[/QUOTE]

Oh, nice bet man, im not sure if i want to go against that one, gotta think about this one

noex1337

Emmie was here
I also bet jinbe being the next nakama. I also bet against the fisher tiger one, and I'm for the buggy one. Also, I bet Aokiji is the next FA.

[quote name='noex1337']I also bet jinbe being the next nakama. I also bet against the fisher tiger one, and I'm for the buggy one. Also, I bet Aokiji is the next FA.[/QUOTE]

Got it,

glad to see some bets being cast against, now we got a gamel

[quote name='noex1337']BTW, I win #2 by default, since FT didn't actually break into Marijois(can't spell), he was enslaved and broke out.[/QUOTE]

no chance there mate since the bet was that Luffy would break into Marjois like FT was said to have done. You can't be winning based on word play, you have to win your bets the old fashioned way

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Hahah nice try noex...

Also I bet 50 for Jinbei being the Next Nakama

And I bet 25 against Aokiji being the next fleet admiral

BTW Zoro, you said that Buggy will become the Next 'Nakama' and in that case, I bet against it lol

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='noex1337']Damn it. Anyway, how does betting 50 work? Do you get a greater payout?[/QUOTE]

I think that's the way it works... Well, it should be anyways

But I'm not too sure, will have to ask Roronoa Zoro

Xeno

The Chosen One
Before I bet ...

- About "Luffy will break into Marijoas like Fisher Tiger":

You mean in this arc, Or the next arc?

- How can you transfer Gils?

[quote name='Xeno']Before I bet ...

- About "Luffy will break into Marijoas like Fisher Tiger":

You mean in this arc, Or the next arc?

- How can you transfer Gils[/quote]

Well since the bet never specified the arc, if and when that happens is when the bet finishes. As to see how to transfer gil, just go to the game room and on the top right corner you will see a tab call transfer cash in which if you click it asks for the name of the person to and the amount to be transfered.

[quote name='insane-azn']BTW Zoro, you said that Buggy will become the Next 'Nakama' and in that case, I bet against it lo[/quote]

whoops, thanks for the correction man lol

[quote name='noex1337']Damn it. Anyway, how does betting 50 work? Do you get a greater payout?[/quote]

yes you do. for example in the Jimbei lets say i bet 25, someone else bets 25 and you bet 50. and the total bet against was 300 or so. that means since you betted 50 (half the bet for) you get half the money (150). Easy right?

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']Well since the bet never specified the arc, if and when that happens is when the bet finishes.

[/QUOTE]

I withdraw my vote then. I was initially going off a technicality. The only time I can with that though is when the series ends. We need something more quantifiable.