Post Your Pic!

Uh, lmfao ><
Swiss-ninpo..?

I've become tanned, but it's not like I'm going to show you how pale I used to be.
(like, where my bikini was...)

Swiss

function Swiss()
You are white, quit denying it American. lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aikara @ July 18, 2007, 9:03 AM) [snapback]8876[/snapback]</div>
Uh, lmfao ><Swiss-ninpo..?I've become tanned, but it's not like I'm going to show you how pale I used to be.(like, where my bikini was...)[/b]
*blinks* i wanna see!!! :biggrin:

uhm back to the last page...that pic of me is like 3-4 months old lol i gots my new phone (finally) soo ill take some hot pics with that. XD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ July 19, 2007, 2:00 PM) [snapback]8978[/snapback]</div>
You are white, quit denying it American. lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aikara @ July 18, 2007, 9:03 AM) [snapback]8876[/snapback]
Uh, lmfao ><Swiss-ninpo..?I've become tanned, but it's not like I'm going to show you how pale I used to be.(like, where my bikini was...)[/b]
*blinks* i wanna see!!! :biggrin:
[/b][/quote]
I shouldn't have said that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nomxis @ July 19, 2007, 9:21 PM) [snapback]9054[/snapback]</div>
uhm back to the last page...that pic of me is like 3-4 months old lol i gots my new phone (finally) soo ill take some hot pics with that. XD[/b]
Hot..?

Nah, j/k ^^ You're cute

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ July 25, 2007, 11:06 PM) [snapback]9478[/snapback]</div>
I'm going to react the same way you did when you first saw me, OMG your black, lmao. Anyway cool pic.[/b]
Yea the only problem with that though, is that this isn't the first time you've seen a picture of me.